Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> DVD "THE PORSCHE WAY" ( Group buy ), UPDATE ! DVD SHIPPED
johannes
post Sep 8 2009, 03:00 PM
Post #1

Club Porsche 914 France President

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,409
Region Association: France

UPDATE ! 10/03 RECEIVED THE DVD's see last message-------------------------

UPDATE ! 9/28 ORDERS ARE CLOSED ----------------------------------------------

You can't order any DVD. list of paiement received is bellow

Michael N
SGB
BKLA
Gustl
Vacca Rabite
ThinAir
Jasfsmith
Number6

UPDATE ! SHIPPING SOON -----------------------------------------------------------------

DVD is only available in PAL and region free. That means you can watch it on your computer, but if you want to watch it in your living room, your TV and DVD player must be able to play PAL Video standard. As I already loose money on this deal, I won't be able to refund.

If you are still in for this deal, please send me:
45 Dollars all included if shipped to the USA (or outside Euroland).
30 Euros all included if shipped inside Europe.

Send me a PM if you want to know my paypal adress.

WHILE PROCESSING WITH PAYPAL, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS AND TELL ME YOUR FORUM PSEUDO IN THE COMMENTS.

If you have no Paypal account and want to pay with credit card, send me a PM, I will send you a Paypal invoice

ORIGINAL MESSAGE -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stephenaki, who lives in Stuttgart is going to buy a few DVD's for me.
I calculated shipping, enveloppe, Euro to Dollar conversion, Paypal fee ...
The DVD is:
45 Dollars all included if shipped to the USA or outside Euroland.
30 Euros all included if shipped to Europe.

If you are interrested, please send me a PM

More about the DVD

(IMG:http://www.oneighturbo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/porsche-dvd-061509.jpg)

Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG, Stuttgart, is proudly presenting its history ‘in motion‘: In a 2 ½-film ‘The Porsche Way‘, the Company presents its entire history from the early years up to the present day on one full-coverage DVD. Starting with the lifetime achievements of Ferdinand and Ferry Porsche, the film focuses in eight chapters on the development of the famous sports car manufacturer, proceeding from one decade to the next. ‘This is the first time that a car maker is presented so exhaustively on a DVD’, says Dieter Landenberger, the Director of the Porsche Archives.

The DVD is based on the Archives Collection with more than 5,000 hours of footage. Taking most impressive scenes from the history of the Company, the products and motorsport, the DVD presents numerous film extracts never seen before. Several outstanding celebrities of former times also make an appearance in the film, among them former racing drivers such as Hans Herrmann, Eberhard Mahle, and Paul Ernst Strähle as well as former employees of Porsche such as the ‘Engine King‘ Hans Mezger or Dr. Heinz Rabe, formerly the Director of the Porsche Social Affairs Department. As a further highlight, the film comes with music composed specifically for this DVD.

“The Porsche Way“ from the Porsche Museum Edition is now available in German and English at the Porsche Museum Shop

Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtRR9kmcCB4
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
johannes   DVD "THE PORSCHE WAY" ( Group buy )   Sep 8 2009, 03:00 PM
SGB   PM sent. :)   Sep 8 2009, 08:20 PM
John Jentz   PM sent.   Sep 9 2009, 10:40 AM
DNHunt   That Trailer is really cool but, will we be able t...   Sep 9 2009, 05:51 PM
tat2dphreak   good question... :agree:   Sep 9 2009, 06:01 PM
Vacca Rabite   I want two copies if it is in English.   Sep 9 2009, 06:25 PM
johannes   The press release says: Available in English and G...   Sep 10 2009, 01:28 AM
BKLA   :chow: :mueba:   Sep 10 2009, 04:25 PM
number6   :chow: :mueba: Yeah, what Brett said! PM ...   Sep 27 2009, 06:21 PM
Michael N   Just watched the trailer again and am excited for ...   Sep 10 2009, 09:33 PM
johannes   Hi, Just got the informations about the DVD. ...   Sep 22 2009, 07:00 AM
johannes   Stil time to order ...   Sep 23 2009, 02:09 AM
johannes   Last chance ... Order will close tonight.   Sep 27 2009, 03:36 PM
johannes   Hi I have some good new for you. I met Stephenaki...   Oct 3 2009, 01:59 PM
SGB   Did you underestimate the cost if shipping? Do we...   Oct 3 2009, 03:33 PM
johannes   Due to stupid money conversion I had to pay more f...   Oct 3 2009, 04:03 PM
number6   Due to stupid money conversion I had to pay more ...   Oct 3 2009, 04:33 PM
johannes   There is no way YOU are paying fo MY mistakes...   Oct 4 2009, 08:05 AM
Vacca Rabite   I got mine today, and am watching it now. Thanks ...   Oct 17 2009, 07:57 PM
johannes   I got mine today, and am watching it now. Thanks...   Oct 18 2009, 12:04 PM
Gustl   got mine on Friday and watched it immediately - ab...   Oct 18 2009, 03:53 AM
BKLA   Thanks for doing this! I can't wait for my...   Oct 18 2009, 07:23 PM
SGB   I got mine! Wheeeee! Now I have to find ...   Oct 18 2009, 08:30 PM
Jasfsmith   Excellent production! Well worth the $...   Oct 19 2009, 03:43 PM
BKLA   Got mine tonight. locked myself in my home office...   Oct 19 2009, 09:09 PM
Michael N   Mine came in the mail earlier today. I was lookin...   Oct 19 2009, 09:40 PM
JazonJJordan   Aww..Rats! Sorry I missed this cool buy... :co...   Oct 19 2009, 10:00 PM
number6   Just got mine. Can't wait to watch! Thanks...   Oct 19 2009, 11:13 PM
BKLA   Loved everything except for the last chapter. Sad...   Oct 20 2009, 05:27 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th June 2024 - 12:53 AM