Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PNWRPCA 50 year party, anybody else going?
daveyboybadion
post Oct 29 2009, 08:39 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,437
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Hey Y'all, the Pacific NW Region PCA is hosting a 50th year anniversary party on Nov. 14 at the Rainier Club in Seattle. Guest speakers include Brian Redman and Garth Stein author of "The Art of Racing in the Rain". All the food you can eat, dancing to a Jazz band, and general hob nobbing and schmoozing. All for $125. USD. Register thru MotorsportReg.com for up to 10 people. Drinks are extra, but there will be free special event swag and you can get up close and personal with Porsche 917 chassis #004 driven by Brian Redman at Le Mans in 1970. I'm hoping some of the 914 faithful show up to counterbalance all the taildragger trash. I think you have to be a PCA member but I can help you out if need be. Check it out at PCA-PNWR. Registration closes 11/8. Later...daveyboy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
6freak
post Oct 30 2009, 09:27 AM
Post #2

MR.C

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,829
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

All the wine and cheeze you can and eat ...........I mite but $.125.00 to be in a room with a bunch of old folks that i have nothing in commen with ..cept a brand name

95% no go but the wife mite want to so you know what that means
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 01:23 PM