Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PNWRPCA 50 year party
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum
daveyboybadion
Hey Y'all, the Pacific NW Region PCA is hosting a 50th year anniversary party on Nov. 14 at the Rainier Club in Seattle. Guest speakers include Brian Redman and Garth Stein author of "The Art of Racing in the Rain". All the food you can eat, dancing to a Jazz band, and general hob nobbing and schmoozing. All for $125. USD. Register thru MotorsportReg.com for up to 10 people. Drinks are extra, but there will be free special event swag and you can get up close and personal with Porsche 917 chassis #004 driven by Brian Redman at Le Mans in 1970. I'm hoping some of the 914 faithful show up to counterbalance all the taildragger trash. I think you have to be a PCA member but I can help you out if need be. Check it out at PCA-PNWR. Registration closes 11/8. Later...daveyboy cheer.gif
6freak
All the wine and cheeze you can and eat ...........I mite but $.125.00 to be in a room with a bunch of old folks that i have nothing in commen with ..cept a brand name

95% no go but the wife mite want to so you know what that means
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.