Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Model Specific Information

914/4: 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 914/6: 70 71 72

> OK, lets review the terms of this forum -again!, ORIGINALITY/HISTORY - sorry to yell
Pat Garvey
post Nov 5 2009, 08:32 PM
Post #1

Do I or don't I...........?

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,765
Region Association: North East States

You know, I don't like being an asshat, but several of you are testing me. Guess what - you lose!

Though we love to talk about concours 'd elegance(please note the spelling), it is not the primary function of this forum.

The primary function is to disseminate info concerning originality anf history of all 914's.

We love to hear about all the documented nuances of all 914's. They educate us.

We love to hear your tricks for making a a concours 914, so long as it keeps the car ORIGINAL, as delivered by the Fatherland(or even the dealer).

But here's the rub. Modifying a 914 and then calling it "concours" is NOT original, nor does it have any relation to 914 history. It is, in fact, "modified", and not suitable for this forum.

To those that I piss off, sorry - take it to the garage. I will no longer tolerate discussions on this forum that do not pertain to ORIGINALITY or HISTORY. It's my job to keep this forum clean & I will do so.

I will close all topics that do not conform to these rules. You have other venues.

To those that would say I'm stiffling discussion, just remember that this forum was created & designed for ORIGINALITY and HISTORY!

Sorry to be a hardass, but until you replace me, these are the rules. Pretty simple too.

Pat
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/stirthepot.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2024 - 11:14 PM