Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Fuel line parts..., splitters, hardlines, and braided hoses.
TimMartin
post Apr 3 2003, 04:57 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 157
Region Association: None

I'm trying to find a place that sells a selection of fuel line parts that are suitable for a 914-6 setup. I currently have 3/8"s to the pump, 5/16th's from the pump to the dual carbs. Seems like i'd have to bump it up to 3/8ths all the way to the carbs, but I really don't think i need that much.

What i'd like is to have a decent splitter block on the rear wall of the engine compartment with a pressure gauge and regulator. The pump is under the car, which i'm not really that sure about in itself. Relocating it is a pain and probably not worth it.

Right now i'm not even sure i'm getting good fuel delivery. I got a pressure regulator a ways back and it started leaking all over the place. I tried to buy a better one (from Performance Products) and they sent me the same crap I could have gotten from Kragen.

Maybe i'm overthinking the whole fuel system, but it just seems like it could be done better and i've got all this money that burning a whole in my pocket...

.tim
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 12:06 AM