Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

48 Pages V « < 8 9 10 11 12 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Lee Cyr 914 Memorial Build Off Classic! BUTTERCUP IS RUNNING, THANK YOU 914WORLD YOU ALL ARE THE BEST! VIDEO POSTED!
bandjoey
post Jan 18 2010, 10:44 PM
Post #181

bandjoey

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,156
Region Association: Southwest Region

Can you update the attendeeee list and parts list? I might have some of the little stuff that I can bring?? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/robot.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
rick 918-S
post Jan 18 2010, 10:52 PM
Post #182

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Member No.: 43
Region Association: Northstar Region

QUOTE(bandjoey @ Jan 18 2010, 08:44 PM) *

Can you update the attendeeee list and parts list? I might have some of the little stuff that I can bring?? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/robot.gif)

Check the link in Mike's signature space at the bottom of his posts for a link to the parts list. We will know more after the recon mission at the end of the month. 1-30-10
+Quote Post
Dr Evil
post Jan 18 2010, 10:58 PM
Post #183

Send me your transmission!

Member No.: 1,372
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

Just an FYI, I have Mary's steering column and plugs for her gear box (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

I hope to find the needed switch next week when I have a sec to start looking, but that should be all I need. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

I'll bring the rebuilt units back with me for the build.
+Quote Post
hot_shoe914
post Jan 19 2010, 10:13 PM
Post #184

on ramp passer

Member No.: 8,354
Region Association: None

So, if my teener croaks on the way to Garden City, you guys gonna patch it back together well enough to get me back home? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)
+Quote Post
bandjoey
post Jan 20 2010, 05:36 PM
Post #185

bandjoey

Member No.: 8,156

QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Jan 19 2010, 10:13 PM) *

So, if my teener croaks on the way to Garden City, you guys gonna patch it back together well enough to get me back home? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

I'm bringing 2 extra rolls of duct tape and some octane boost if that'll help. How bout driving the Caddy? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif)
+Quote Post
rick 918-S
post Jan 20 2010, 07:19 PM
Post #186

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Oooo.. I just googled your distance. That's a drive in a 914. How is it running?
+Quote Post
tat2dphreak
post Jan 20 2010, 09:43 PM
Post #187

stoya, stoya, stoya

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 792

How is it running?

I think he said it broke down this PAST weekend...

brave man...
+Quote Post
hot_shoe914
post Jan 21 2010, 12:22 AM
Post #188

on ramp passer

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Jan 20 2010, 07:19 PM) *

Oooo.. I just googled your distance. That's a drive in a 914. How is it running?

Currently running like a top and shifting almost as sweet as my Bee. Heater makes me sweat and it has 4 new tires and new shocks on the rear. I get my hands on new struts the double dog dare is on! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)
+Quote Post
Mary Shortridge
post Jan 21 2010, 06:53 AM
Post #189

Member No.: 10,616
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Jan 21 2010, 12:22 AM) *

Currently running like a top and shifting almost as sweet as my Bee. Heater makes me sweat and it has 4 new tires and new shocks on the rear. I get my hands on new struts the double dog dare is on! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)

I've got two KYB Gas MacPherson Strut replacement cartridges I ordered from AA that I didn't end up using. (The shop here rebuilt using their own struts.) Let me know if they are what you need and if you want me to mail them to you.
+Quote Post
rick 918-S
post Jan 21 2010, 08:08 AM
Post #190

Hey nice rack! -Celette

QUOTE(Mary Shortridge @ Jan 21 2010, 04:53 AM) *

I've got two KYB Gas MacPherson Strut replacement cartridges I ordered from AA that I didn't end up using. (The shop here rebuilt using their own struts.) Let me know if they are what you need and if you want me to mail them to you.

That's Cool! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Hard to get out of that double dog dare with an offer like that! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
hot_shoe914
post Jan 21 2010, 08:20 AM
Post #191

on ramp passer

QUOTE(Mary Shortridge @ Jan 21 2010, 06:53 AM) *

That would be awesome Mary. just let me know how much and I will send you the money. I was going to try and use something other than KYB but since I can buy 2 of those for the price of 1 of the Bilsteins that is what I had decided to use. I will pm you my shipping address and info.
+Quote Post
Mary Shortridge
post Jan 21 2010, 08:55 AM
Post #192

QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Jan 21 2010, 08:20 AM) *

QUOTE(Mary Shortridge @ Jan 21 2010, 06:53 AM) *

That would be awesome Mary. just let me know how much and I will send you the money. I was going to try and use something other than KYB but since I can buy 2 of those for the price of 1 of the Bilsteins that is what I had decided to use. I will pm you my shipping address and info.

Finally, I get to help somebody on 914world! I'll get them in the mail, as soon as I find a box the right size. I'll let you know when they are on their way.
+Quote Post
hot_shoe914
post Jan 21 2010, 11:17 PM
Post #193

on ramp passer

:

Finally, I get to help somebody on 914world! I'll get them in the mail, as soon as I find a box the right size. I'll let you know when they are on their way.

Thanks a million Mary. Also, just for the record. you have already helped somebody on 914World. You have helped everyone by allowing us to do what we do best, share the love of our rusty little cars. It is really nice to see how this entire group has come together as one to do what they are doing. If that isn't helping us, then I don't know what is. You ROCK Mary!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)
+Quote Post
rick 918-S
post Jan 21 2010, 11:21 PM
Post #194

Hey nice rack! -Celette

QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Jan 21 2010, 09:17 PM) *

:

Thanks a million Mary. Also, just for the record. you have already helped somebody on 914World. You have helped everyone by allowing us to do what we do best, share the love of our rusty little cars. It is really nice to see how this entire group has come together as one to do what they are doing. If that isn't helping us, then I don't know what is. You ROCK Mary!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving-girl.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)
+Quote Post
rick 918-S
post Jan 22 2010, 02:11 PM
Post #195

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Here's the latest from my end of the world. I have a flight scheduled from MN to Denver on january 29th. I arrive at 10:37 am Denver time. I'm meeting up with Gint for a road trip to Garden City. The Recon Mission is nearing. Stay tuned! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/assimilate.gif)
+Quote Post
Gint
post Jan 22 2010, 05:43 PM
Post #196

Mike Ginter

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Jan 22 2010, 01:11 PM) *
Here's the latest from my end of the world. I have a flight scheduled from MN to Denver on january 29th. I arrive at 10:37 am Denver time. I'm meeting up with Gint for a road trip to Garden City. The Recon Mission is nearing. Stay tuned! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/assimilate.gif)
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/monkeydance.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/w00t2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)
Call me when you land and I'll pic you up at the airport. We can blast off around 1 or 2!
+Quote Post
Mary Shortridge
post Jan 22 2010, 07:33 PM
Post #197

QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Jan 21 2010, 11:17 PM) *

:

The struts are on their way. Should arrive in 2-3 days she said, via USPS. Good luck!
+Quote Post
rick 918-S
post Jan 23 2010, 11:56 AM
Post #198

Hey nice rack! -Celette

QUOTE(Gint @ Jan 22 2010, 03:43 PM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Jan 22 2010, 01:11 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/monkeydance.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/w00t2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)
Call me when you land and I'll pic you up at the airport. We can blast off around 1 or 2!

I may be bringing my oldest son Aric along. He's a good natural wrench. He's checking his work schedule for Monday the 1st. If he works the graveyard shift at the hospital he'll be good to go.

This is going to be fun!

BTW: Aric is a Golf/Jetta owner and enthusist. He'll be right at home in your new ride!
+Quote Post
Gint
post Jan 24 2010, 11:21 AM
Post #199

Mike Ginter

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

I finally got around to filling out the form. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post
Kansas 914
post Jan 24 2010, 11:29 AM
Post #200

Advanced Member

Member No.: 373

QUOTE(Gint @ Jan 24 2010, 11:21 AM) *

I finally got around to filling out the form. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

HI MIke,

The form was received - thanks a million and I will see you next weekend for the recon mission!
+Quote Post

48 Pages V « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 03:43 AM