Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT- Car Stereo Suggestions, For my Friends 1967 Chevelle
Lou W
post Nov 28 2009, 10:49 PM
Post #1

"Here Kitty Kitty" my ass......

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,039
Region Association: Spain

With Christmas coming up, we are looking for a stereo and need some suggestions.... I'm helping my best friend rebuild his 1967 Chevelle... A little history on the car, he bought the car on e-bay in New York 2 years ago, after getting the car out here we realized what a big mistake it was, rust, rust and some more rust. Anyway, after replacing the floor pan, quater panels, doors, front fenders, we are about ready to put the body on the new Detroit Roadster Shop Chassis.

Even with the setbacks, this project has been good too for my friend, he was diagnosed with the same cancer four days before Kennedy was diagnosed with his. My friend has been getting awsome treatment through Cedar Sinai in LA and his cancer has been reduced 83% in size.

His dad wants to buy him a stereo for the car, AM/FM/CD with an amp, front and rear speakers, spending somewhere between $500.00 and $600.00. Any suggestions?

Thanks (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 08:32 PM