Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> New guy on the graphics
rick 918-S
post Nov 29 2009, 10:13 AM
Post #1

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Group: Members
Member No.: 43
Region Association: Northstar Region

I haven't heard from Todd Enlund so I contacted Paul Bellefleur. Lotus_65 Paul works touching up art work before screen printing I think.

Paul told me he would send me a JPEG later today. The company he works for can also do the memorial window sticker. He is going to get a price for a short run.

Do you think we need Mary to sign off on the design before we post it?

Paul does those conversion mirrors. He wants to offer one to Mary and he want to post one for sale in the donation forum with the proceeds going to the event.

Also, During our conference call someone mentioned they have his mirror conversion. Paul wants to start selling these again. He was looking for a testamonial for his thread in the members vendor area. I told him I would check to see who had his mirror conversion and see to it they posted for him..
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2024 - 09:15 PM