Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Motor Meister's rep?, Has anyone used motor meister?
FAT DANNY
post Jan 3 2010, 06:35 PM
Post #41

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,121
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(ottox914 @ Dec 30 2009, 06:41 AM) *

YES YOU CAN turbo a 914. If you have lots of time, tools, and a wife who is an angel to put up with all the pain and suffering. Not a project to pay someone else to do, unless you are made of money, and not one to do on your daily driver. Fix the known issues- clutch, brakes, and enjoy your 2.0. Its a great motor. Maybe do a stock-ish re-build on that, a better cam will wake it up, have the heads refreshed by Len from Hoffman automotive, and you'll have a crazy fun daily driver.

See my links below for details of the turbo adventure.

Yeah, I've opted to keep it stock because it runs great. I'd like to keep it as a daily-driver. More power would be great, but I can't justify the cost in the near future. Once I get the issues repaired, I'll be a happy fat kid and move on to cosmetics. Thanks for the reply fellas.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2024 - 09:19 PM