Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Someone want to buy the 914club domain name?, Looks to me like someone didn't pay the renewal bill?
charliew
post Dec 24 2009, 12:17 PM
Post #41

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,958

Damn you guys are smart. I'm pissed that I used my at&t air card too much (5g) and am back to using the slow as molasses hughes net. I wanted to cancel Hn but it seems I'm stuck with it unless I get another air card to spread the use between two cards, at 60$ each. You big city boys don't know how lucky you are that you have good internet. Course I can pee off the back porch when I want and hammer and start open exhaust anytime and chase deer out of the flowerbeds.

Merry Christmas everyone, Hope the weather is like you like it and your loved ones are healthy.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SLITS
post Dec 24 2009, 12:21 PM
Post #42

"This Utah shit is HARSH!"

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 1,696
Region Association: None

QUOTE(charliew @ Dec 24 2009, 10:17 AM) *

Damn you guys are smart. I'm pissed that I used my at&t air card too much (5g) and am back to using the slow as molasses hughes net. I wanted to cancel Hn but it seems I'm stuck with it unless I get another air card to spread the use between two cards, at 60$ each. You big city boys don't know how lucky you are that you have good internet. Course I can pee off the back porch when I want and hammer and start open exhaust anytime and chase deer out of the flowerbeds.

Merry Christmas everyone, Hope the weather is like you like it and your loved ones are healthy.

Tejans don't care if it's the city or country ... they pee off the back porch anyway.
+Quote Post
charliew
post Dec 24 2009, 12:40 PM
Post #43

Advanced Member

Member No.: 7,958

My son thinks it's redneck so just for meanness I do it at his house in the city.
+Quote Post
zymurgist
post Dec 24 2009, 12:44 PM
Post #44

"Ace" Mechanic

Member No.: 4,238

I don't have a back porch. I have to pee off the front porch.
+Quote Post
Rand
post Dec 27 2009, 03:49 PM
Post #45

Cross Member

Member No.: 3,573

"I was in NorCal picking up a Porsche that I had a roll cage installed when it expired. I simply forgot to call in and pay it." -Brad
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
So there's this one registrar who doesn't email their clients about upcoming renewals? Yeah, it was worth doing business with them to save a couple dollars per year.
+Quote Post
sww914
post Dec 27 2009, 04:44 PM
Post #46

Advanced Member

Member No.: 6,146

I pee in the side yard next to the driveway, behind the little water heater house so the neighbors can't see. It's gravel there, it drains nicely.
+Quote Post
Mark Henry
post Dec 27 2009, 04:54 PM
Post #47

that's what I do!

Member No.: 26
Region Association: Canada

I piss (I don't pee) where ever I want outside, I have 23 acres of little boys room (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post
SirAndy
post Dec 28 2009, 11:27 AM
Post #48

Resident German

Group: Admin
Member No.: 179
Region Association: Northern California

I have a bathroom in my house ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/shades.gif)
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
EdwardBlume
post Dec 28 2009, 11:51 AM
Post #49

914 Wizard

Member No.: 81
Region Association: Central California

QUOTE(sww914 @ Dec 27 2009, 02:44 PM) *

I pee in the side yard next to the driveway, behind the little water heater house so the neighbors can't see. It's gravel there, it drains nicely.

One of the few perks of being a man! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)
+Quote Post
Wannabe 914-6 owner
post Dec 28 2009, 02:11 PM
Post #50

Member No.: 7,866
Region Association: Central California

I also used Hughes Net for many years. It was horrible. I now use a system called unwired broadband. 10 times as fast, up and download. Your sateliite broadast only about 17 miles instead of 28k miles to a orbiting satellite. No lag. I have heard they are expanding and may be in your neighborhood (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Dec 28 2009, 02:21 PM
Post #51

Apex killer!

Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

Huh... My ATT aircard is unlimited and I am on it almost continuously 12 hours a day 14 days of the month. I also have to chase deer away from the roses and can pee anywhere I want on my two acres but for the most part, I use one of the three bathrooms in the house (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) . Oh, I live in the Capitol of California... McMark uses some kind of satellite based broadband in his shop. You might consider that if it is available.
+Quote Post
Mark Henry
post Dec 28 2009, 02:43 PM
Post #52

that's what I do!

Member No.: 26
Region Association: Canada

I have radio based wireless broadband, not WIFI. My antenna is on the roof, it looks like a small pizza box standing on its end.
Of course we have bathrooms in Canada, ya have to squat. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pain30.gif)
+Quote Post
sean_v8_914
post Dec 28 2009, 03:28 PM
Post #53

Chingon 601

Member No.: 3,541

...post whores.
+Quote Post
cooltimes
post Dec 28 2009, 03:36 PM
Post #54

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,081

QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Dec 28 2009, 02:43 PM) *

I have radio based wireless broadband, not WIFI. My antenna is on the roof, it looks like a small pizza box standing on its end.
Of course we have bathrooms in Canada, ya have to squat. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pain30.gif)

Radio based wireless BROADBAND? for Internet? What's the monthly?
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif)

Not the outdoor bathrooming part.

Cool
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2024 - 06:55 PM