Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Theoretically, what would it be worth?
sww914
post Jan 12 2010, 08:33 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,146
Region Association: None

I'm trying to figure out if I have any assets.
I'm building a 914 racecar, fully caged but with most of the inner body sheet metal intact. It will have a Sheridan body with brand new professional black paint, shiny everywhere and almost perfect. I'll put in a 3.2 and a 901 tranny, no LSD but with MSX gears and an aluminum intermediate plate. I have Boxster brake adapters so I'll put on Boxster calipers. I'll do brake cooling to the front. I have coilovers for all 4 corners and an adjustable front swaybar, and a Rebel Racing bump steer kit. Wheels I'm not sure yet but 8's & 10's, probably 3 piece BBS style somethings. It will be slightly street legal but probably uncomfortable. It will have a fuelcell and a AFFF fire system. Up to date belts, a good racing seat, a window net, and a momo steering wheel and regular 914 gauges with a couple of extras, oil pressure & temp.
What do you think it will be worth finished?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
al weidman
post Jan 15 2010, 12:47 AM
Post #2

Al Weidman

Member No.: 8,736
Region Association: Northern California

Steve, I think you are the only one that knows the answer to that. The economy is not lending itself to toys right now. I even met a well to do collector that is selling 35 of his collectible Porsches and keeping only 5 or 7. Met him last year at the Dunkel show in Orange County. Al.

If your are trying to extablish your asset value for some financial reason, post some pictures and you may get some value estimates.
+Quote Post
dw914er
post Jan 15 2010, 02:26 AM
Post #3

Planning Cities

Member No.: 8,763
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(al weidman @ Jan 14 2010, 10:47 PM) *

Steve, I think you are the only one that knows the answer to that. The economy is not lending itself to toys right now. I even met a well to do collector that is selling 35 of his collectible Porsches and keeping only 5 or 7. Met him last year at the Dunkel show in Orange County. Al.

If your are trying to extablish your asset value for some financial reason, post some pictures and you may get some value estimates.

This... It's only worth what someone would be willing to fork up for in a toy. Lucky for him it'll be a damn well built toy from you, but the economy just doesn't lend it self for a sellers market.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 02:34 AM