Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS: 73 2.0 914 Project $2200 o.b.o
JRust
post Jan 13 2010, 01:27 AM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Okay I know I am not going to get to this car for quite a while. I need to make some space. So I am going to try to sell it. I do like it & will not sell it unless you plan to restore it. Here is a link to my original post on it.
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=98458&
I do not want this car parted out. I love the Alascan Blue Metallic. This is a stock car that is complete. It doesn't have the fuchs on it anymore. They got used for another project. So there are just some crappy rollers on it. There is some serious rust issues in the hell hole & long. I do have the replacement piece cut out of a nice car. It will take some work to fix but is far from gone. I'm asking $2200 as it sits o.b.o. The car again is complete less the stock 2.0 wheels. I know projects are not the easiest things to sell. Worth a shot & if not I will get to it eventually (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

I am glad to take any pictures you would like. For now just look at what is in my original post. I have a clean clear Washington title (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bcaschera
post Jan 14 2010, 10:19 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 10,873
Region Association: None

I would love to resore this car. Good luck and stick to your laurals, maybe the buyer will give up and sell it to me in a couple of years (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)
+Quote Post
JRust
post Feb 5 2010, 10:51 PM
Post #3

914 Guru

Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Bump for price reduction (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 04:43 AM