Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 73 2.0 914 Project $2200 o.b.o
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
JRust
Okay I know I am not going to get to this car for quite a while. I need to make some space. So I am going to try to sell it. I do like it & will not sell it unless you plan to restore it. Here is a link to my original post on it.
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=98458&
I do not want this car parted out. I love the Alascan Blue Metallic. This is a stock car that is complete. It doesn't have the fuchs on it anymore. They got used for another project. So there are just some crappy rollers on it. There is some serious rust issues in the hell hole & long. I do have the replacement piece cut out of a nice car. It will take some work to fix but is far from gone. I'm asking $2200 as it sits o.b.o. The car again is complete less the stock 2.0 wheels. I know projects are not the easiest things to sell. Worth a shot & if not I will get to it eventually dry.gif

I am glad to take any pictures you would like. For now just look at what is in my original post. I have a clean clear Washington title biggrin.gif
bcaschera
I would love to resore this car. Good luck and stick to your laurals, maybe the buyer will give up and sell it to me in a couple of years rolleyes.gif
JRust
Bump for price reduction biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.