Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Photo/Info Request, Need Some Help With Heat/Fresh Air Bowden Cables
kconway
post Jan 27 2010, 06:28 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,231
Region Association: Southern California

My car did not have the "normal" dash fresh air/heat controls since the PO Gerry rigged something in it's place. Can someone please photograph or provide a photo of the flapper boxes and the cables connections inside the front trunk area so I can hook mine up correctly.

I'd be extremely grateful. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pray.gif)

Kev
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
detoxcowboy
post Jan 27 2010, 06:33 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 8,642
Region Association: Africa

I cant photo but that was a pita, and in the end i cross check everything but much later i found out my driver side defrost is reveresed to the fan so when the fan is on, the vent is closed aaaargh!! just check every scenario when your done cause it is hard or even close to impossible with the gas tank in.. unless you have slim hands and fingers that are spiderman strong..
+Quote Post
jim_hoyland
post Jan 27 2010, 06:39 PM
Post #3

Get that VIN ?

Member No.: 643

If you look very closely. the Haynes Manual has a pic and explanation. Your welcome to come down and check out mine...
+Quote Post
kconway
post Jan 27 2010, 06:40 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 3,231

QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Jan 27 2010, 04:33 PM) *

I cant photo but that was a pita, and in the end i cross check everything but much later i found out my driver side defrost is reveresed to the fan so when the fan is on, the vent is closed aaaargh!! just check every scenario when your done cause it is hard or even close to impossible with the gas tank in.. unless you have slim hands and fingers that are spiderman strong..

Tank is out as well as the airbox, but I've heard its a bitch to get connected. Perhaps without the tank and airbox its a managable job? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/idea.gif)
+Quote Post
championgt1
post Jan 27 2010, 09:40 PM
Post #5

Don't embarrass me Filmore!

Member No.: 7,420
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Everything you need to know is right here. The good stuff starts at post #7 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=86942
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 03:14 PM