Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Photo/Info Request
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kconway
My car did not have the "normal" dash fresh air/heat controls since the PO Gerry rigged something in it's place. Can someone please photograph or provide a photo of the flapper boxes and the cables connections inside the front trunk area so I can hook mine up correctly.

I'd be extremely grateful. beer.gif aktion035.gif grouphug.gif pray.gif

Kev
detoxcowboy
I cant photo but that was a pita, and in the end i cross check everything but much later i found out my driver side defrost is reveresed to the fan so when the fan is on, the vent is closed aaaargh!! just check every scenario when your done cause it is hard or even close to impossible with the gas tank in.. unless you have slim hands and fingers that are spiderman strong..
jim_hoyland
If you look very closely. the Haynes Manual has a pic and explanation. Your welcome to come down and check out mine...
kconway
QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Jan 27 2010, 04:33 PM) *

I cant photo but that was a pita, and in the end i cross check everything but much later i found out my driver side defrost is reveresed to the fan so when the fan is on, the vent is closed aaaargh!! just check every scenario when your done cause it is hard or even close to impossible with the gas tank in.. unless you have slim hands and fingers that are spiderman strong..

Tank is out as well as the airbox, but I've heard its a bitch to get connected. Perhaps without the tank and airbox its a managable job? idea.gif
championgt1
Everything you need to know is right here. The good stuff starts at post #7 beerchug.gif

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=86942
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.