Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The February Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion, Saturday the 20th
ConeDodger
post Jan 28 2010, 12:48 PM
Post #1

Apex killer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)

Let's do it again! This last event I put on the SVR-PCA Calendar and the Donut Shop sold down to just 20 donuts left when I left at 12 Noon!!! The baker had to come back in so they had product!

So here it is! The February Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is Saturday the 20th 9am to noonish at Family Donuts and Deli. 9045 Fair Oaks Blvd. on the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. Come on down and bring the car or bring the pictures. It would be great to see you all!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Mike Bellis
post Jan 28 2010, 07:38 PM
Post #2

Resident Electrician

Member No.: 10,496
Region Association: None

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer.gif) I'm in town for a while (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif)
If it's not raining... I'll be there... for reals this time. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jan 30 2010, 09:03 AM
Post #3

Apex killer!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)

Get your teeners on! Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion February 20th! See you there!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jan 31 2010, 09:07 AM
Post #4

Apex killer!

Only three weeks until the February Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Be there!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Feb 7 2010, 10:14 AM
Post #5

Apex killer!

Ready to get your donut on? The February Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is coming up quick. Less than two weeks away now! Be there and get the private behind the scenes dope on the WCR coming up in May! Bring your car or leave it home, this event is about you... Bench racing welcome!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Feb 8 2010, 09:07 AM
Post #6

Apex killer!

Here comes the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! See you the 20th!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Feb 9 2010, 09:01 AM
Post #7

Apex killer!

Less than two weeks till the February Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Be there and hear top secret details of the WCR 2010! Not really, there are no secrets but if it gets you out on a Saturday morning... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
tradisrad
post Feb 9 2010, 09:08 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 6,815

If it's not raining and I'm not climbing in Yosemite I'll try and make it with my 914!
+Quote Post
raw1298
post Feb 9 2010, 09:55 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 10,148

I will be working on that day (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) , maybe next month.
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Feb 10 2010, 09:58 AM
Post #10

Apex killer!

Just a week and a half until the February Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Gear up guys!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Feb 13 2010, 09:10 AM
Post #11

Apex killer!

One week until the February Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion... The weather is fantastic today and maybe, just maybe it is the start of a new trend. I know the rest of the country is hoping we quit sending wet weather that turns into snow for them! See you in the sunshine at the Donut Shop next Saturday!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Feb 14 2010, 09:07 AM
Post #12

Apex killer!

OMG!!! Less than a week until the February Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! See you there!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Feb 15 2010, 11:44 AM
Post #13

Apex killer!

Just five days until the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Be there and be happy!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Feb 16 2010, 09:01 AM
Post #14

Apex killer!

Silly February! Someone fooled it into thinking it was Spring! Looks like weather in the 70's for Saturday's Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Be there and enjoy the sun!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
biosurfer1
post Feb 16 2010, 10:11 AM
Post #15

Teener fo Life!

Member No.: 977

Will try to swing by on my way to Autorama...anyone else want to go...I think Justin and I are heading out Saturday noonish
+Quote Post
strawman
post Feb 16 2010, 11:42 AM
Post #16

Member No.: 8,624
Region Association: Central California

QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Feb 16 2010, 08:11 AM) *

Will try to swing by on my way to Autorama...anyone else want to go...I think Justin and I are heading out Saturday noonish

Count me in! Are you guys buying tickets in advance, or at the door?

Geoff
+Quote Post
biosurfer1
post Feb 16 2010, 12:24 PM
Post #17

Teener fo Life!

Member No.: 977

I think Les Schwab has discount tickets, I'll try and grab some, otherwise we'll just pay at the door...I do have a secret way of not having to pay for parking:D
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Feb 16 2010, 12:43 PM
Post #18

Apex killer!

QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Feb 16 2010, 10:24 AM) *

I think Les Schwab has discount tickets, I'll try and grab some, otherwise we'll just pay at the door...I do have a secret way of not having to pay for parking:D

So do I. I just park at work and take an ambulance (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post
Mike Bellis
post Feb 16 2010, 09:33 PM
Post #19

Resident Electrician

Member No.: 10,496

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/party.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hitfan[1].gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/olympic914.jpg) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/irish914.jpg) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/andy914.jpg) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aubergine914.jpg) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/betty914.jpg) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blue914.jpg) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/creamsicle914.jpg) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fuchia914.jpg) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grasshopper914.jpg) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ravenna914.jpg) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/red914.jpg) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/silver914.jpg) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/white914.jpg) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/signal914.jpg) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/skull.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/skull.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/skull.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/skull.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/skull.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/skull.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/skull.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/skull.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/skull.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/skull.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/skull.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/skull.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/skull.gif)

I think it's going to rain on Saturday...
+Quote Post
craig3x
post Feb 17 2010, 12:11 AM
Post #20

Member No.: 10,275

Dammit, I will be in Tahoe. when will the next one be? can you ad me to some kind of mailing list? by the way, who owns the Jagermeister porsche. That is frickin awesome!
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th May 2024 - 11:19 AM