Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The February Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Let's do it again! This last event I put on the SVR-PCA Calendar and the Donut Shop sold down to just 20 donuts left when I left at 12 Noon!!! The baker had to come back in so they had product!

So here it is! The February Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is Saturday the 20th 9am to noonish at Family Donuts and Deli. 9045 Fair Oaks Blvd. on the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. Come on down and bring the car or bring the pictures. It would be great to see you all!
Mike Bellis
beer.gif I'm in town for a while piratenanner.gif
If it's not raining... I'll be there... for reals this time. driving.gif
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Get your teeners on! Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion February 20th! See you there!
ConeDodger

Only three weeks until the February Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Be there!
ConeDodger

Ready to get your donut on? The February Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is coming up quick. Less than two weeks away now! Be there and get the private behind the scenes dope on the WCR coming up in May! Bring your car or leave it home, this event is about you... Bench racing welcome!
ConeDodger

Here comes the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! See you the 20th!
ConeDodger

Less than two weeks till the February Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Be there and hear top secret details of the WCR 2010! Not really, there are no secrets but if it gets you out on a Saturday morning... biggrin.gif
tradisrad
If it's not raining and I'm not climbing in Yosemite I'll try and make it with my 914!
raw1298
I will be working on that day sad.gif , maybe next month.
ConeDodger

Just a week and a half until the February Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Gear up guys!
ConeDodger

One week until the February Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion... The weather is fantastic today and maybe, just maybe it is the start of a new trend. I know the rest of the country is hoping we quit sending wet weather that turns into snow for them! See you in the sunshine at the Donut Shop next Saturday!
ConeDodger

OMG!!! Less than a week until the February Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! See you there!
ConeDodger

Just five days until the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Be there and be happy!
ConeDodger

Silly February! Someone fooled it into thinking it was Spring! Looks like weather in the 70's for Saturday's Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Be there and enjoy the sun!
biosurfer1
Will try to swing by on my way to Autorama...anyone else want to go...I think Justin and I are heading out Saturday noonish
strawman
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Feb 16 2010, 08:11 AM) *

Will try to swing by on my way to Autorama...anyone else want to go...I think Justin and I are heading out Saturday noonish

Count me in! Are you guys buying tickets in advance, or at the door?

Geoff
biosurfer1
I think Les Schwab has discount tickets, I'll try and grab some, otherwise we'll just pay at the door...I do have a secret way of not having to pay for parking:D
ConeDodger
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Feb 16 2010, 10:24 AM) *

I think Les Schwab has discount tickets, I'll try and grab some, otherwise we'll just pay at the door...I do have a secret way of not having to pay for parking:D

So do I. I just park at work and take an ambulance biggrin.gif
Mike Bellis
party.gif hitfan[1].gif olympic914.jpg irish914.jpg andy914.jpg aubergine914.jpg betty914.jpg blue914.jpg creamsicle914.jpg fuchia914.jpg grasshopper914.jpg ravenna914.jpg red914.jpg silver914.jpg white914.jpg signal914.jpg skull.gif skull.gif skull.gif skull.gif skull.gif skull.gif skull.gif skull.gif skull.gif skull.gif skull.gif skull.gif skull.gif

I think it's going to rain on Saturday...
craig3x
Dammit, I will be in Tahoe. when will the next one be? can you ad me to some kind of mailing list? by the way, who owns the Jagermeister porsche. That is frickin awesome!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(craig3x @ Feb 16 2010, 10:11 PM) *

Dammit, I will be in Tahoe. when will the next one be? can you ad me to some kind of mailing list? by the way, who owns the Jagermeister porsche. That is frickin awesome!

I have seen more than one Jagermeister car. One fairly local is owned by a woman in Loma Prieta Region. Down around Monterey IIRC...

We will get a mailing list going soon... I have not picked a date for March yet though...
ConeDodger

Just three days and a wake up until the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion February Edition! See you there! 9am to noonish at Family Donuts and Deli with a trip to Autorama stuck to its tail!!! biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Two days and a wake up till the February Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion... If we can get the rest of the WCR 2010 Tahoe people there you could get a behind the scenes look at the planning and have some input on the event! Be there if you can!!!
ConeDodger

This is it folks! Tomorrow is the February Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! I have it on good authority that even the Burger-Boy from Napa will be there. There will be a good deal of WCR 2010 discussion so it is an opportunity for you to have input. But mostly we will do some of this chowtime.gif Some of this beer3.gif and some of this bye1.gif

The Sacramento Autorama is going on at Cal Expo in the afternoon so be sure to tell the wife you will be gone all day!
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 19 2010, 07:45 AM) *

The Sacramento Autorama is going on at Cal Expo in the afternoon so be sure to tell the wife you will be gone all day!

If I make it, I'll force her to come and then force her to enjoy herself. Or maybe I'll just bring her.
ConeDodger
McMark is coming up early and we are going to work on my 914 for an hour before coming up to the Deli. Then we are going to go back and work on it after that for two hours. We hope to tune it with his Innovate LM, and drop the engine transmission from my Carrera. Is this too ambitious? Well, hopefully we can get the DJet well tuned anyway...
biosurfer1
I'm still going to make it to the reunion, however it doesn't look like I can make it to Autorama now.

Hopefully the guys will still enjoy it, a bunch of things came up in the afternoon, but the good news is I will be working on the 914 on and off!

Rob...what time are you and Mark starting on your 914?
Mike Bellis
Well it's a 2 hour drive for me. If it's not raining, I'll try to make it. driving.gif
PRS914-6
I wish I could make it but circumstances at the moment prohibit it. I should be able to make the next one. Have fun!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Feb 19 2010, 09:28 PM) *

I'm still going to make it to the reunion, however it doesn't look like I can make it to Autorama now.

Hopefully the guys will still enjoy it, a bunch of things came up in the afternoon, but the good news is I will be working on the 914 on and off!

Rob...what time are you and Mark starting on your 914?

Mark plans to be at my house at 8am... at 9 we will come to the donut shop and then after that back to my house until 2 when Mark has to head for home... I am figuring an Autorama Sunday...
ConeDodger
QUOTE(PRS914-6 @ Feb 19 2010, 09:44 PM) *

I wish I could make it but circumstances at the moment prohibit it. I should be able to make the next one. Have fun!

Paul,
Thanks for checking in. I was about to give you a welfare check call... I figured you were in the snow.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Feb 19 2010, 09:40 PM) *

Well it's a 2 hour drive for me. If it's not raining, I'll try to make it. driving.gif

I see we aren't expecting rain Mike so maybe we will be seeing you biggrin.gif
PRS914-6
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 19 2010, 11:20 PM) *

Paul,
Thanks for checking in. I was about to give you a welfare check call... I figured you were in the snow.

Yeah, in the snow would be a mild way to put it....ha ha
ConeDodger
QUOTE(PRS914-6 @ Feb 20 2010, 06:41 AM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 19 2010, 11:20 PM) *

Paul,

Yeah, in the snow would be a mild way to put it....ha ha

Well that doesn't sound like a good situation... Hope everything is alright. See you soon.
ConeDodger

Today is the day! The February Edition of the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!! See you all at 9am!
ConeDodger
Well, considering how quiet this thread was, I didn't expect a big turn out for the February Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion. WRONG!!! You guys never cease to surprise me. McMark and I arrived just a few minutes after 9am to find Geoff and his wife Nancy from Davis already there. A few minutes later, Brett Korven shows up. Followed by Jim Dupree and his wife Mary. This would have been a good off-season turn out in my opinion but then Mike from San Ramon shows up in his V8 914. But we aren't done with the attendance list yet, Al Weidman and his wife along with Jeff Weidman and his son and daughter show up as well. By now, I am amazed at the turn out and all set to call it a record when into the parking lot pulls one of the tastiest looking 356 coupes and a yellow 1.7 914. Jim and his daughter and son-in-law who had never been to the event before.

In short, another great Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! See you next month! Thanks to all who came grouphug.gif
McMark
Woot!
Kirmizi
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Sorry, I had to biggrin.gif
I'm looking outside at a foot of snow...
Mike
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Kirmizi @ Feb 20 2010, 06:37 PM) *

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Sorry, I had to biggrin.gif
I'm looking outside at a foot of snow...
Mike

I got your picture right here Mike biggrin.gif
Kirmizi
blink.gif av-943.gif
At least there's no snow in it.
Mike
mtndawg
It was a lot of fun to meet everybody! Thanks a lot for great get together.
Shane (yellow 1.7L)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.