Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Any teeners in Atl (Gwinnett) have time, to make sure a driveway is teener compatible?
Pnambic
post Feb 4 2010, 09:19 PM
Post #1

Honk if you like obscene gestures!

Group: Members
Member No.: 546
Region Association: South East States

Long time no chat fellas. We put everything on hold (especially the teener) while we cleaned up the credit to get back into a house and we're finally there. Two years of 2 house payments (former home in Indy and rent down here), two sets of utilities, insurance, etc is not good on the finances....I wouldn't suggest anyone else try it.

Now we're pre-qual'ed to buy another home and we've found one that looks mighty promising. We love just about everything about it but its steep drive. I'm worried that the transition from the cul-de-sac to the driveway might be so steep (down) that it will scrape the bottom of the 914. The minivan makes it, but I would hate to buy a house and then not be able to get the car in and out of the driveway...I haven't seen any air-bag suspension kits for the 914...HAHAHA!!!! I would try my own, but its not running (dropped valve seat). Anyone else in the vicinity have time to stop by the house (its vacant) and try the drive?

Let me know and I'll send you the address.

Many thanks in advance. Maybe I'll even invite you to help carry boxes when we move.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol3.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer.gif)

Come on, you know you're just looking for an excuse to wheel about in the teener again, even if it is a little chilly out!
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
d914
post Feb 5 2010, 07:49 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 904

wish mine was running and Id help!! welcome to town..
+Quote Post
blitZ
post Feb 5 2010, 08:03 AM
Post #3

Beer please...

Member No.: 4,719

Hi Dan

I'm in Snellville and can check it out. My car is pretty low, but I'll give it a test.
+Quote Post
Pnambic
post Feb 5 2010, 08:00 PM
Post #4

Honk if you like obscene gestures!

Member No.: 546

QUOTE(blitZ @ Feb 5 2010, 09:03 AM) *

Hi Dan

I'm in Snellville and can check it out. My car is pretty low, but I'll give it a test.

914-ers rock, you know that?
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 05:37 PM