Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any teeners in Atl (Gwinnett) have time
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pnambic
Long time no chat fellas. We put everything on hold (especially the teener) while we cleaned up the credit to get back into a house and we're finally there. Two years of 2 house payments (former home in Indy and rent down here), two sets of utilities, insurance, etc is not good on the finances....I wouldn't suggest anyone else try it.

Now we're pre-qual'ed to buy another home and we've found one that looks mighty promising. We love just about everything about it but its steep drive. I'm worried that the transition from the cul-de-sac to the driveway might be so steep (down) that it will scrape the bottom of the 914. The minivan makes it, but I would hate to buy a house and then not be able to get the car in and out of the driveway...I haven't seen any air-bag suspension kits for the 914...HAHAHA!!!! I would try my own, but its not running (dropped valve seat). Anyone else in the vicinity have time to stop by the house (its vacant) and try the drive?

Let me know and I'll send you the address.

Many thanks in advance. Maybe I'll even invite you to help carry boxes when we move.... lol3.gif beer.gif

Come on, you know you're just looking for an excuse to wheel about in the teener again, even if it is a little chilly out!
driving.gif
d914
wish mine was running and Id help!! welcome to town..
blitZ
Hi Dan

I'm in Snellville and can check it out. My car is pretty low, but I'll give it a test.
Pnambic
QUOTE(blitZ @ Feb 5 2010, 09:03 AM) *

Hi Dan

I'm in Snellville and can check it out. My car is pretty low, but I'll give it a test.

914-ers rock, you know that?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.