Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 914 Breakfast March 14, Fabian & Nick coming over from England
jesiv
post Mar 15 2010, 08:45 AM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,975
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(Michael N @ Mar 14 2010, 06:16 PM) *

QUOTE(jesiv @ Mar 14 2010, 12:04 PM) *

Sorry I missed evernone (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) Well, I didn't get there until 9:30 I saw the white 914 coming down 84. This is a great place to meet. This is where the babblers meet every other month. We meet in a private room out back that seats ~40 people. Obviously no matter which direction you take leaving Alice's is a great twisty road. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif)

James - were you in the red boxster? I gave a wave but was thrown off when someone in a boxster actually acknowledged back. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Yes that was me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) And you are right... people in 914s and older porsches seem to always wave back whereas newer car owners do not (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

Could be they don't know their car's history and most don't even understand the relationship between VW & Porsche. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

Anyway sorry I missed y'all Maybe next time (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th June 2024 - 10:25 PM