Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Creamsicle spotted on 17, Spouse is trained 914 spotter
jonwatts
post Mar 25 2004, 09:20 AM
Post #1

no rules, just wrong

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 141

My wife just called (at 7:15AM) to tell me she spotted a creamsicle 914 headed north on 17 from Santa Cruz / Los Gatos. I know there are a few around the bay area but I don't know where they reside. I doubt this is too useful to our own Bumbowlsby but thought I'd mention it.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
davep
post Mar 25 2004, 10:16 AM
Post #2

914 Historian

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 1,244
Region Association: Canada

Your wife is very well trained. More than that, it sounds like she has the addiction also.

DaveP
+Quote Post
Bleyseng
post Mar 25 2004, 10:35 AM
Post #3

Aircooled Baby!

Group: Members
Member No.: 24
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

My GF also spots 914's as we drive around. We have stopped even to put a note on parked 914's to say to visit this site.
Lots of fun to be addicted together!

Geoff (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
+Quote Post
Jenny
post Mar 25 2004, 11:31 AM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 96
Region Association: None

I saw a yellow one yesterday with red racing seats in south san jo. I recognized the guy, but can't think of his name. I was only able to hang half of myself out the truck window and holler "Nice car" before I drove past the intersection. And Brian swore he saw a blue one on Almaden Expressway by 85 last night as well. It's happening... They're congregating in anticipation of the WCC that is to come!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pray.gif)

Jen
+Quote Post
sanglee007
post Mar 25 2004, 12:43 PM
Post #5

Unregistered

I saw a "nice" (aka better than mine) blue 914 in Mt View, parked near Rengstorff / Middlefield, near a Jr. Highschool, where my friend was picking up his friend's kids.

There's also a white one parked on Middlefield / just past Independence near Baji's Cafe all the time, I think it was just abandoned there.

Saw a red one in Santa Cruz's Wharf about 3 weeks ago with a huge dent in the Driver's Side Door...other than that it looked like it was in pretty good condition.

Sang - hmm...I seem to Spot them parked.
+Quote Post
JeffBowlsby
post Mar 25 2004, 02:53 PM
Post #6

914 Wiring Harnesses

Member No.: 104

There was a Creamsicle in Monterey for sale about a year ago, VIN 14375. (I am sick...I remember the VINs of other peoples cars... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

But you wouldnt have known it was an LE because the accent color had been painted over in black, looked like a standard white 914.

This Creamsicle on 17 must be another one...Would be great if anyone else spots it to invite it to the WCC.

So far I count that we will have 3 Bumblebees in attendance... and I am looking for others to invite. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) Yummy!

When was the last time that happened. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap56.gif)
+Quote Post
Mueller
post Mar 25 2004, 03:04 PM
Post #7

914 Freak!

Member No.: 87

I spotted a creamsicle on 17 near Coleman at around 5pm going towards Santa Cruz...hmmmm....I wonder if it is the same car and if he works in the San Jose/Fremont area????
+Quote Post
JeffBowlsby
post Mar 25 2004, 03:13 PM
Post #8

914 Wiring Harnesses

Member No.: 104

Cool...be sure to be armed with WCC flyers to hand out.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)
+Quote Post
Jenny
post Mar 25 2004, 03:45 PM
Post #9

Advanced Member

Member No.: 96

Most times I see a 914, I'm not going in the same direction or what-not. I almost want to start wrapping these fliers around rocks and throwing them at cars. Not very hospitable, I know, but it's better than me swerving while I'm driving to try and get their attention, isn't it??

BTW, stuck a flier under the wiper of a green car parked by Samaritan Drive. As I lifted the wiper, I noticed the film of dust on the windshield. Wonder if it runs? Maybe they'll push it to WCC, like Dave. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) In either case, drove by again the other day, and the flier is gone!

Jen
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 01:05 PM