Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Creamsicle spotted on 17
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jonwatts
My wife just called (at 7:15AM) to tell me she spotted a creamsicle 914 headed north on 17 from Santa Cruz / Los Gatos. I know there are a few around the bay area but I don't know where they reside. I doubt this is too useful to our own Bumbowlsby but thought I'd mention it.
davep
Your wife is very well trained. More than that, it sounds like she has the addiction also.

DaveP
Bleyseng
My GF also spots 914's as we drive around. We have stopped even to put a note on parked 914's to say to visit this site.
Lots of fun to be addicted together!

Geoff laugh.gif
Jenny
I saw a yellow one yesterday with red racing seats in south san jo. I recognized the guy, but can't think of his name. I was only able to hang half of myself out the truck window and holler "Nice car" before I drove past the intersection. And Brian swore he saw a blue one on Almaden Expressway by 85 last night as well. It's happening... They're congregating in anticipation of the WCC that is to come!!! pray.gif

Jen
sanglee007
I saw a "nice" (aka better than mine) blue 914 in Mt View, parked near Rengstorff / Middlefield, near a Jr. Highschool, where my friend was picking up his friend's kids.

There's also a white one parked on Middlefield / just past Independence near Baji's Cafe all the time, I think it was just abandoned there.

Saw a red one in Santa Cruz's Wharf about 3 weeks ago with a huge dent in the Driver's Side Door...other than that it looked like it was in pretty good condition.

Sang - hmm...I seem to Spot them parked.
JeffBowlsby
There was a Creamsicle in Monterey for sale about a year ago, VIN 14375. (I am sick...I remember the VINs of other peoples cars... huh.gif

But you wouldnt have known it was an LE because the accent color had been painted over in black, looked like a standard white 914.

This Creamsicle on 17 must be another one...Would be great if anyone else spots it to invite it to the WCC.

So far I count that we will have 3 Bumblebees in attendance... and I am looking for others to invite. cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif Yummy!

When was the last time that happened. clap56.gif
Mueller
I spotted a creamsicle on 17 near Coleman at around 5pm going towards Santa Cruz...hmmmm....I wonder if it is the same car and if he works in the San Jose/Fremont area????
JeffBowlsby
Cool...be sure to be armed with WCC flyers to hand out.... cool.gif
Jenny
Most times I see a 914, I'm not going in the same direction or what-not. I almost want to start wrapping these fliers around rocks and throwing them at cars. Not very hospitable, I know, but it's better than me swerving while I'm driving to try and get their attention, isn't it??

BTW, stuck a flier under the wiper of a green car parked by Samaritan Drive. As I lifted the wiper, I noticed the film of dust on the windshield. Wonder if it runs? Maybe they'll push it to WCC, like Dave. wink.gif In either case, drove by again the other day, and the flier is gone!

Jen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.