Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT - Nurburgring, Anyone driven it?
GeorgeRud
post Feb 7 2010, 03:05 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,482
Region Association: Upper MidWest

Though this is somewhat off-topic, I am trying to find out if anyone has had the opportunity to drive (or be driven) around the Nurburgring in Germany. My wife and I may be able to take a trip to Germany in September, and besides doing some car museums, Oktoberfest, and visiting castles, driving or riding around the Nurburgring has always been on my "bucketlist". I know that driving a rental car on the Ring is a very bad idea, but has anyone been there or has any advice they could offer me. Buying a new, European delivery Porsche to drive in Europe is not an option (unless the lottery ticket is the right one - not very likely). The BMW Ring-Taxi doesn't have any tickets or dates available until April, so I can't really count on that as an option.

Thanks for any advice.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 04:49 AM