Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WTB 73/74 914
74GoKart
post Feb 8 2010, 06:04 PM
Post #1

Hotlanta

Group: Members
Member No.: 76
Region Association: South East States

-
I am looking for a good driver...something that has been maintained. Having owned a 914 before I am definitely looking for something that does not need rust repair. A car that has a good body and interior but needs minor mechanical work would be okay depending on the car. I would prefer that the car have the fuel injection intact. Due to all the upgrades through the years I would like to focus on the 73-74.  I am not set on having a 2.0, but that and other mild upgrades are a plus. Upgraded suspension, 5 lug, some interior additions, etc, would be okay. I would prefer silver, black, green, or blue. I would like to find a car within 3-4 hours of Nashville, TN but would be willing to ship a good car. Thanks
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
JF914
post Feb 9 2010, 06:07 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,786
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

QUOTE(74GoKart @ Feb 8 2010, 05:04 PM) *

-
I am looking for a good driver...something that has been maintained. Having owned a 914 before I am definitely looking for something that does not need rust repair. A car that has a good body and interior but needs minor mechanical work would be okay depending on the car. I would prefer that the car have the fuel injection intact. Due to all the upgrades through the years I would like to focus on the 73-74.  I am not set on having a 2.0, but that and other mild upgrades are a plus. Upgraded suspension, 5 lug, some interior additions, etc, would be okay. I would prefer silver, black, green, or blue. I would like to find a car within 3-4 hours of Nashville, TN but would be willing to ship a good car. Thanks

A bit better than just a good driver, but I just listed my '73 2.0L Alaskan Blue. Check it out.

here is a link to photo's.

http://s339.photobucket.com/albums/n466/sc...nt=e1d5043b.pbw

John
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th May 2024 - 10:32 AM