Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 73/74 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
74GoKart
-
I am looking for a good driver...something that has been maintained. Having owned a 914 before I am definitely looking for something that does not need rust repair. A car that has a good body and interior but needs minor mechanical work would be okay depending on the car. I would prefer that the car have the fuel injection intact. Due to all the upgrades through the years I would like to focus on the 73-74.  I am not set on having a 2.0, but that and other mild upgrades are a plus. Upgraded suspension, 5 lug, some interior additions, etc, would be okay. I would prefer silver, black, green, or blue. I would like to find a car within 3-4 hours of Nashville, TN but would be willing to ship a good car. Thanks
JF914
QUOTE(74GoKart @ Feb 8 2010, 05:04 PM) *

-
I am looking for a good driver...something that has been maintained. Having owned a 914 before I am definitely looking for something that does not need rust repair. A car that has a good body and interior but needs minor mechanical work would be okay depending on the car. I would prefer that the car have the fuel injection intact. Due to all the upgrades through the years I would like to focus on the 73-74.  I am not set on having a 2.0, but that and other mild upgrades are a plus. Upgraded suspension, 5 lug, some interior additions, etc, would be okay. I would prefer silver, black, green, or blue. I would like to find a car within 3-4 hours of Nashville, TN but would be willing to ship a good car. Thanks

A bit better than just a good driver, but I just listed my '73 2.0L Alaskan Blue. Check it out.

here is a link to photo's.

http://s339.photobucket.com/albums/n466/sc...nt=e1d5043b.pbw

John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.