Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Targa California, April 8-10 in Coastal Central California
ConeDodger
post Feb 8 2010, 08:25 PM
Post #1

Apex killer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

The Targa California is destined to be one of those classic events that fills up fast and has many "unofficial" entrants. This years Targa is rumored to be scheduled for April 8-10. The Targa winds through some of the most beautiful roads and scenary in California. We should represent!

The Targa base of operations is in Paso Robles. I volunteer Elyut as our official 914World host! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (JK Elliot) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 9)
Eddie914
post Feb 8 2010, 08:30 PM
Post #2

Unregistered

Hey,

Who is that on the wrong side of the road?
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Feb 8 2010, 08:31 PM
Post #3

Apex killer!

QUOTE(Eddie914 @ Feb 8 2010, 06:30 PM) *

Hey,

Who is that on the wrong side of the road?

You (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)
+Quote Post
Mike Bellis
post Feb 8 2010, 08:32 PM
Post #4

Resident Electrician

Member No.: 10,496
Region Association: None

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 8 2010, 06:25 PM) *

The Targa California is destined to be one of those classic events that fills up fast and has many "unofficial" entrants. This years Targa is rumored to be scheduled for April 8-10. The Targa winds through some of the most beautiful roads and scenary in California. We should represent!

The Targa base of operations is in Paso Robles. I volunteer Elyut as our official 914World host! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (JK Elliot) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif)

More info please... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif)
+Quote Post
computers4kids
post Feb 8 2010, 08:46 PM
Post #5

Love these little cars!

Member No.: 4,253

Rob, your'e up to your old tricks again...those look like Washington/Oregon trees to me. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post
Mike Bellis
post Feb 8 2010, 10:12 PM
Post #6

Resident Electrician

Member No.: 10,496

How com their web site http://www.targacalifornia.com/ only has dates for last year from Paso Robles?
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Feb 8 2010, 11:37 PM
Post #7

Apex killer!

QUOTE(computers4kids @ Feb 8 2010, 06:46 PM) *

Rob, your'e up to your old tricks again...those look like Washington/Oregon trees to me. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

It's not a trick. Those are Washington trees. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Feb 8 2010, 11:38 PM
Post #8

Apex killer!

QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Feb 8 2010, 08:12 PM) *

How com their web site http://www.targacalifornia.com/ only has dates for last year from Paso Robles?

That is why I said it is a rumor. Watch the site for dates but I hear they will be April 8 - 10...
+Quote Post
jgara962
post Feb 9 2010, 10:44 AM
Post #9

Yo, this is how I roll

Member No.: 3,879

There is more information over on the Early 911S board. They've been talking about it for a while and the last time I checked, people were discussing that they had made thier room reservations, so the dates have probably been set.
+Quote Post
hydroliftin
post Feb 9 2010, 02:41 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 7,180

I got this e-mail from Dave, the disorganizer of this little run....

"Dear sports car enthusiasts,

You are receiving this from our e mail list, since you indicated interest in our event.

The 2010 Targa California is alive and well. If you are interested in joining us, please send an email message to targacalifornia@gmail.com . We will respond with the entry waiver, event hotel info, and keep you updated on developments as the time draws nearer.

This year the event will start from the Best Western Thousand Oaks on Thursday morning, April 8th and finish in the Paso Robles area on the morning of Saturday, April 10th. It is open to all makes and models of cars from 1975 and older . (Those of you that have "continuation" cars; i.e. Datsun Z or Porsche 911 that loks like a 75 or older model, are welcome to join in on the fun!) . There are no prizes, no timed stages, and entry is FREE !

Please email your entry request as soon as possible, and make your hotel reservations as it is filling up!

Thank you,
Chief Disorganizer
Dave Bouzaglou"
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 05:05 AM