Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Targa California
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
The Targa California is destined to be one of those classic events that fills up fast and has many "unofficial" entrants. This years Targa is rumored to be scheduled for April 8-10. The Targa winds through some of the most beautiful roads and scenary in California. We should represent!

The Targa base of operations is in Paso Robles. I volunteer Elyut as our official 914World host! biggrin.gif (JK Elliot) poke.gif

Eddie914
Hey,

Who is that on the wrong side of the road?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Eddie914 @ Feb 8 2010, 06:30 PM) *

Hey,

Who is that on the wrong side of the road?

You driving.gif
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 8 2010, 06:25 PM) *

The Targa California is destined to be one of those classic events that fills up fast and has many "unofficial" entrants. This years Targa is rumored to be scheduled for April 8-10. The Targa winds through some of the most beautiful roads and scenary in California. We should represent!

The Targa base of operations is in Paso Robles. I volunteer Elyut as our official 914World host! biggrin.gif (JK Elliot) poke.gif

More info please... popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif
computers4kids

Rob, your'e up to your old tricks again...those look like Washington/Oregon trees to me. biggrin.gif
Mike Bellis
How com their web site http://www.targacalifornia.com/ only has dates for last year from Paso Robles?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(computers4kids @ Feb 8 2010, 06:46 PM) *

Rob, your'e up to your old tricks again...those look like Washington/Oregon trees to me. biggrin.gif

It's not a trick. Those are Washington trees. dry.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Feb 8 2010, 08:12 PM) *

How com their web site http://www.targacalifornia.com/ only has dates for last year from Paso Robles?

That is why I said it is a rumor. Watch the site for dates but I hear they will be April 8 - 10...
jgara962
There is more information over on the Early 911S board. They've been talking about it for a while and the last time I checked, people were discussing that they had made thier room reservations, so the dates have probably been set.
hydroliftin
I got this e-mail from Dave, the disorganizer of this little run....

"Dear sports car enthusiasts,

You are receiving this from our e mail list, since you indicated interest in our event.

The 2010 Targa California is alive and well. If you are interested in joining us, please send an email message to targacalifornia@gmail.com . We will respond with the entry waiver, event hotel info, and keep you updated on developments as the time draws nearer.

This year the event will start from the Best Western Thousand Oaks on Thursday morning, April 8th and finish in the Paso Robles area on the morning of Saturday, April 10th. It is open to all makes and models of cars from 1975 and older . (Those of you that have "continuation" cars; i.e. Datsun Z or Porsche 911 that loks like a 75 or older model, are welcome to join in on the fun!) . There are no prizes, no timed stages, and entry is FREE !

Please email your entry request as soon as possible, and make your hotel reservations as it is filling up!

Thank you,
Chief Disorganizer
Dave Bouzaglou"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.