Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> My not so great experience with AA, Am I being unreasonable?
steveherman
post Feb 24 2010, 09:15 AM
Post #61

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,799
Region Association: South East States

Seems a few people on here think that I was BASHING AA... if i was trying to bash them over $6.30 that WOULD be inappropriate.
I am not that concerned about $6.30.
I am definitely not trying to start shit with AA cuz I am planning on buying their 2200 AC system.
ANd I want a good deal on that. LOL
Alot of times it is hard to tell from a text or a post what feelings is actually to be conveyed in the message.
It seems alot of people on here are wound tighter than me. LOL.
SORRY...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
KELTY360
post Feb 24 2010, 09:27 AM
Post #62

914 Neferati

Member No.: 5,344
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

The title of this thread says it all. You asked if you were being unreasonable and the consensus answer was YES. If you're not prepared to hear the answer, then don't ask the question.

I'm not an AA supporter but the first phrase of your title constitutes bashing.

Now, where can I get one of those pooping key chains?
+Quote Post
ME733
post Feb 24 2010, 09:28 AM
Post #63

Member No.: 9,209

QUOTE(steveherman @ Feb 24 2010, 12:13 AM) *

QUOTE(ME733 @ Feb 23 2010, 09:23 AM) *

..........Well steve you asked the question in the beginning of your post "am I being unresonable"?.........Simply stated YES you are being unresonable....1) you didn"t want to bother george over a few dollars worth of parts...2) but you dont mind making your mistake into a posting to discredit george and AA.(thats real obvious).3) YOU KNEW you could find something at the hardware store , because you went there.(just to verify you got the wrong part you say).4) your posting is nonsense, over nothing.

AT NO TIME DID I DISCREDIT GEORGE OR ANY ONE AT AA!!!
I WENT TO 3 HARDWARE STORES AND DID NOT FIND THE PARTS!!!

MY WHOLE ISSUE WAS THE UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE!!!
I DID NOT APPROVE THE ADDITIONAL $17!!!

I SHOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE OPTION TO DENY THE PURCHASE!!!

.....................Well STEVE, frankly I was hoping you had enough sense to just drop this subject and Post which you started....But you cannot , because you still believe your actions and opinions, are justified.They are not justified....Heres why.1) YOU called A.A. to order the part.2).YOU spoke to the girl at AA, and YOU BOTH agreed that the part YOU wanted was the correct one.(out of the book or catalog you said.3) YOU were shipped the parts you agreed to.4). you were charged for the parts and shipping.(thats normal)..........BUT now you claim they are the wrong parts and YOU should not be charged, and are due a refund on everything...NOW heres the part you are going to hate.IT,s O-B-V-I-O-U-S, obvious..very obvious that what you did was take the parts you were sent....then YOU went to the hardware store..(WITH your AA parts in HAND)...and found something that was compairable, or make -due - useable-.CHEAPER.....CHEAPER.....Now /then you decided to run a scam on AA, by claming YOU GOT the wrong parts...(and you made it clear from ...THE GIRL...).(assuming you could/should get justification as GIRLS know nothing about cars-right!!!!!!) wrong. The simple fact is that IT,s OBVIOUS what you have done....AND $17 bucks really means a lot to you, especially if you can EMBARASS AA, and browbeat THE GIRL on this post.SIMPLY put YOU are one CHEAP self centered ----------. You want AA to do the research for your parts.(have them in inventory)..ship them to you....then allow you to outsource them cheaper....and then GIVE YOU A REFUND . You are one hell of a great guy. YOU were also the guy trying to get a group buy on upolstry.(it failed)....going behind AA,s back...after george worked with the people, made a committment to purchase their minimum yardage and arranged for them to do a production run SO the 914 community would/could maintain our cars. As I stated YOU are one hell of a great guy.And it,s OBVIOUS.....Murray Mcafee
+Quote Post
steveherman
post Feb 24 2010, 09:37 AM
Post #64

QUOTE(ME733 @ Feb 24 2010, 10:28 AM) *

..........Well steve you asked the question in the beginning of your post "am I being unresonable"?.........Simply stated YES you are being unresonable....1) you didn"t want to bother george over a few dollars worth of parts...2) but you dont mind making your mistake into a posting to discredit george and AA.(thats real obvious).3) YOU KNEW you could find something at the hardware store , because you went there.(just to verify you got the wrong part you say).4) your posting is nonsense, over nothing.

.....................Well STEVE, frankly I was hoping you had enough sense to just drop this subject and Post which you started....But you cannot , because you still believe your actions and opinions, are justified.They are not justified....Heres why.1) YOU called A.A. to order the part.2).YOU spoke to the girl at AA, and YOU BOTH agreed that the part YOU wanted was the correct one.(out of the book or catalog you said.3) YOU were shipped the parts you agreed to.4). you were charged for the parts and shipping.(thats normal)..........BUT now you claim they are the wrong parts and YOU should not be charged, and are due a refund on everything...NOW heres the part you are going to hate.IT,s O-B-V-I-O-U-S, obvious..very obvious that what you did was take the parts you were sent....then YOU went to the hardware store..(WITH your AA parts in HAND)...and found something that was compairable, or make -due - useable-.CHEAPER.....CHEAPER.....Now /then you decided to run a scam on AA, by claming YOU GOT the wrong parts...(and you made it clear from ...THE GIRL...).(assuming you could/should get justification as GIRLS know nothing about cars-right!!!!!!) wrong. The simple fact is that IT,s OBVIOUS what you have done....AND $17 bucks really means a lot to you, especially if you can EMBARASS AA, and browbeat THE GIRL on this post.SIMPLY put YOU are one CHEAP self centered ----------. You want AA to do the research for your parts.(have them in inventory)..ship them to you....then allow you to outsource them cheaper....and then GIVE YOU A REFUND . You are one hell of a great guy. YOU were also the guy trying to get a group buy on upolstry.(it failed)....going behind AA,s back...after george worked with the people, made a committment to purchase their minimum yardage and arranged for them to do a production run SO the 914 community would/could maintain our cars. As I stated YOU are one hell of a great guy.And it,s OBVIOUS.....Murray Mcafee

OMFG!!!
YOU ARE WRONG WRONG WRONG.
I TOOK A PICTURE OF THE PART AND SENT IT TO BRAD.
NEVER ONCE DID I SAY I FELT I WAS DUE A FULL REFUND.
SO I HAD THE F'ING PART.
AGAIN YO ARE JUST ANOTHER ASS TRYING TO MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING.
+Quote Post
ME733
post Feb 24 2010, 09:41 AM
Post #65

QUOTE(steveherman @ Feb 24 2010, 10:37 AM) *

OMFG!!!
SO I HAD THE F'ING PART.

..............STEVE, what you.ve done is OBVIOUS. Murray.
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Feb 24 2010, 09:43 AM
Post #66

Apex killer!

Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

Admins, please close this thread. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post
steveherman
post Feb 24 2010, 09:44 AM
Post #67

YOU were also the guy trying to get a group buy on upolstry.(it failed)....going behind AA,s back...after george worked with the people, made a committment to purchase their minimum yardage and arranged for them to do a production run SO the 914 community would/could maintain our cars. As I stated YOU are one hell of a great guy.And it,s OBVIOUS.....Murray Mcafee

AND NOW I AM BE BASHED FOR TRYING TO DO A GROUP BUY?
WHEN I PUT THIS TOGETHER I HAD NO IDEA WHO AA WAS.
IT WAS LIKE MY 20TH POST AND HAD NOT EVEN RECEIVED MY CAR FROM CALIFORNIA YET.
+Quote Post
ME733
post Feb 24 2010, 09:47 AM
Post #68

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 24 2010, 10:43 AM) *

Admins, please close this thread. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

.........IF I can vote , I second the motion, AFTER the end of today .MM
+Quote Post
jonferns
post Feb 24 2010, 09:49 AM
Post #69

Advanced Member

Member No.: 7,631
Region Association: North East States

Attached Image
+Quote Post
steveherman
post Feb 24 2010, 09:49 AM
Post #70

QUOTE(ME733 @ Feb 24 2010, 10:41 AM) *

OMFG!!!
SO I HAD THE F'ING PART.

YOURE AN IDIOT
AND WRONG.
I HAD ONE IN POSSESSION WHEN I WAS DESCRIBING IT TO HER AND BRAD.
AND WHEN I SENT THE PICTURE TO BRAD HE KNEW WHAT TO LOOK FOR.

+Quote Post
ME733
post Feb 24 2010, 10:01 AM
Post #71

QUOTE(steveherman @ Feb 24 2010, 10:49 AM) *

QUOTE(ME733 @ Feb 24 2010, 10:41 AM) *

OMFG!!!
SO I HAD THE F'ING PART.

YOURE AN IDIOT
AND WRONG.
I HAD ONE IN POSSESSION WHEN I WAS DESCRIBING IT TO HER AND BRAD.
AND WHEN I SENT THE PICTURE TO BRAD HE KNEW WHAT TO LOOK FOR.

............Well so ......AA sent you back (I damn sure would not have) sent you back your $6.30. ANY POSSIBILITY YOU could say thanks AA, thanks,GEORGE, ON THIS POST., you know so that the integrity issue YOU brought up is clearified.
+Quote Post
tat2dphreak
post Feb 24 2010, 10:05 AM
Post #72

stoya, stoya, stoya

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 792
Region Association: Southwest Region

Steve, yes you should have been asked.
but now you should apologize/thank to George since he refunded the cash.

ME733 - it's spelled CLARIFIED not CLEARIFIED

now, can we lock this F'n thread already?
+Quote Post
HAM Inc
post Feb 24 2010, 10:08 AM
Post #73

Member No.: 6,499
Region Association: None

Can we please get back to the members B.M. habits?

Being busy as $hit all of the time I prefer to stay loaded up with lots of carbs, mainly bready foods so I only have to crap once a week or so. Ofcourse it takes me an hour to get it all out, but I fugure I save quite a bit of time during the week.
+Quote Post
ME733
post Feb 24 2010, 10:11 AM
Post #74

QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Feb 24 2010, 11:05 AM) *

Steve, yes you should have been asked.
but now you should apologize/thank to George since he refunded the cash.

ME733 - it's spelled CLARIFIED not CLEARIFIED

now, can we lock this F'n thread already?

............Thanks, I,m still sucking up my coffie(s.p?)...M.M....
+Quote Post
TROJANMAN
post Feb 24 2010, 10:13 AM
Post #75

Looks nice in pictures.........

Member No.: 1,753

QUOTE(steveherman @ Feb 24 2010, 08:37 AM) *

OMFG!!!
SO I HAD THE F'ING PART.

]EVERYONE THAT POSTS TO THIS THREAD SHOULD DO IT IN GIGANTIC FREAKING HUGE LETTERS AND BOLD TYPE PRINT. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/stirthepot.gif)

Just search this forum for +AA +George and you'll find many other unreasonable people who feel the same way as you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
zymurgist
post Feb 24 2010, 10:20 AM
Post #76

"Ace" Mechanic

Member No.: 4,238

QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Feb 24 2010, 11:13 AM) *

EVERYONE THAT POSTS TO THIS THREAD SHOULD DO IT IN GIGANTIC FREAKING HUGE LETTERS AND BOLD TYPE PRINT. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/stirthepot.gif)

IBTL (IMG:style_emoticons/default/post-2-1137106233.gif)
+Quote Post
McMark
post Feb 24 2010, 10:33 AM
Post #77

914 Freak!

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 419

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/hissyfit.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hissyfit.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hissyfit.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hissyfit.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hissyfit.gif)
+Quote Post

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th June 2024 - 06:37 PM