Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The March Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion, Hey! Spring must be here!!!
ConeDodger
post Feb 25 2010, 11:18 AM
Post #1

Apex killer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)

Time to open the door for the soggy winter of 09/10 and let it out so spring can come in! The March Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is going to be held March 20th at Family Donuts and Deli - 9045 Fair Oaks Blvd at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd and San Juan Avenue. 9am to noonish. We had a great turn out in February and it would be even better to see more of you in March...

As always, there will be some talk of the upcoming WCR 2010 at Tahoe so if you want a behind the scenes peek come on down...

For those of you who 'dance amongst the cones' the first SVR autocross of the year is the 21st in Stockton so we can strategize and maybe plan some caravan action for the way down...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Feb 26 2010, 09:00 AM
Post #2

Apex killer!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)

March into Spring at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Saturday March 20th! See you all there...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Feb 27 2010, 09:06 AM
Post #3

Apex killer!

Three weeks until the March Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! We will have a Bounce House for the kids and dancing girls in the shop... Well, ok. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) We will not have any of that. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) But as usual, we will have you and me and anyone else who shows up - as well as some nice cars and weather... See you there at the March Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Feb 28 2010, 09:04 AM
Post #4

Apex killer!

Less than three weeks until the March Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Come on down and try and talk me out of putting flares on my car. Tell me how I am ruining it! Last chance because after that I will tell you to STFU (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
gopack
post Feb 28 2010, 11:58 AM
Post #5

CHEESEHEAD in CA, MARK

Member No.: 2,472

Well if I have moved there by then, I'll have to stop in and meet you all. I've never lived in a 914 rich environment, so that aspect of the potential move is really appealing to me!
+Quote Post
biosurfer1
post Feb 28 2010, 12:03 PM
Post #6

Teener fo Life!

Member No.: 977

Should be able to make it and with any luck, so will my 914.

Looking forward to meeting you Mark.
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Feb 28 2010, 12:44 PM
Post #7

Apex killer!

QUOTE(gopack @ Feb 28 2010, 09:58 AM) *

Well if I have moved there by then, I'll have to stop in and meet you all. I've never lived in a 914 rich environment, so that aspect of the potential move is really appealing to me!

Well... You know, even here they seldom all run at the same time. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif)
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Mar 1 2010, 10:01 AM
Post #8

Apex killer!

Happy March guys! 20 days to go until the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! One more after that and the autocross season is back in play! Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion and tell us how you plan to be the fastest this year...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Mar 2 2010, 10:34 AM
Post #9

Apex killer!

Plenty of time to come up with an excuse for your wife why you can't take time to clean the pool 'cause the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is just too important to miss! See you there...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Mar 3 2010, 09:11 AM
Post #10

Apex killer!

Someday this rain will end... Someday...

Hopefully by the March Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion. See you there?

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
G Man
post Mar 3 2010, 07:35 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 11,415
Region Association: None

Hi. New here. Is this a 914 only event or open to all Porsche vehicles? I'm currently a 928 owner with a 914 on the wish list.
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Mar 3 2010, 07:49 PM
Post #12

Apex killer!

QUOTE(G Man @ Mar 3 2010, 05:35 PM) *

Hi. New here. Is this a 914 only event or open to all Porsche vehicles? I'm currently a 928 owner with a 914 on the wish list.

G Man,
It is open to anyone. If you once saw a Porsche tractor and it gave you a funny feeling in your shorts you are welcome...

BTW, you have a member in your midst. Search "Rico Suave" and contact him. Keep him away from your women folk though (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif)
+Quote Post
arkitect
post Mar 3 2010, 10:27 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 11,426
Region Association: None

If theres going to be some 914's hanging out, i'm interested....sounds cool. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Mar 3 2010, 10:43 PM
Post #14

Apex killer!

QUOTE(arkitect @ Mar 3 2010, 08:27 PM) *

If theres going to be some 914's hanging out, i'm interested....sounds cool. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Mine and Brett sound pretty sure... Come on up. We will be going down to Stockton the next morning for an autocross at the Fairgrounds.
+Quote Post
biosurfer1
post Mar 3 2010, 10:57 PM
Post #15

Teener fo Life!

Member No.: 977

make sure you bring your 928...I want a ride!
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Mar 4 2010, 09:05 AM
Post #16

Apex killer!

Get your story straight so you can convince your wife why you can't possibly miss this months Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! I told mine that Brett was going to be there and he had one of my tools he needed to return. So far, she has bought it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Mar 5 2010, 10:19 AM
Post #17

Apex killer!

Two weeks and a wake up till the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion. The weather is evening out. The cars should be running well by then (hint hint - get out there and work on them). Shine 'em up guys! See you there!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Mar 6 2010, 10:43 AM
Post #18

Apex killer!

Less than 2 weeks until the March Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion. Actually, about one hour less than two weeks. Daylight savings 'Spring Forward' happens next week. So get 'em ready... Come on down and help us declare Spring to have arrived...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
EdwardBlume
post Mar 6 2010, 12:05 PM
Post #19

914 Wizard

Member No.: 81
Region Association: Central California

I want to go... but my car isn't finished yet... maybe April?
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Mar 6 2010, 12:08 PM
Post #20

Apex killer!

QUOTE(RobW @ Mar 6 2010, 10:05 AM) *

I want to go... but my car isn't finished yet... maybe April?

Drive the Pirate Ship (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 03:03 PM