Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The March Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Time to open the door for the soggy winter of 09/10 and let it out so spring can come in! The March Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is going to be held March 20th at Family Donuts and Deli - 9045 Fair Oaks Blvd at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd and San Juan Avenue. 9am to noonish. We had a great turn out in February and it would be even better to see more of you in March...

As always, there will be some talk of the upcoming WCR 2010 at Tahoe so if you want a behind the scenes peek come on down...

For those of you who 'dance amongst the cones' the first SVR autocross of the year is the 21st in Stockton so we can strategize and maybe plan some caravan action for the way down...
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

March into Spring at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Saturday March 20th! See you all there...
ConeDodger

Three weeks until the March Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! We will have a Bounce House for the kids and dancing girls in the shop... Well, ok. dry.gif We will not have any of that. smile.gif But as usual, we will have you and me and anyone else who shows up - as well as some nice cars and weather... See you there at the March Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion!
ConeDodger

Less than three weeks until the March Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Come on down and try and talk me out of putting flares on my car. Tell me how I am ruining it! Last chance because after that I will tell you to STFU biggrin.gif
gopack
Well if I have moved there by then, I'll have to stop in and meet you all. I've never lived in a 914 rich environment, so that aspect of the potential move is really appealing to me!
biosurfer1
Should be able to make it and with any luck, so will my 914.

Looking forward to meeting you Mark.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(gopack @ Feb 28 2010, 09:58 AM) *

Well if I have moved there by then, I'll have to stop in and meet you all. I've never lived in a 914 rich environment, so that aspect of the potential move is really appealing to me!

Well... You know, even here they seldom all run at the same time. lol-2.gif
ConeDodger

Happy March guys! 20 days to go until the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! One more after that and the autocross season is back in play! Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion and tell us how you plan to be the fastest this year...
ConeDodger

Plenty of time to come up with an excuse for your wife why you can't take time to clean the pool 'cause the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is just too important to miss! See you there...
ConeDodger

Someday this rain will end... Someday...

Hopefully by the March Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion. See you there?
G Man
Hi. New here. Is this a 914 only event or open to all Porsche vehicles? I'm currently a 928 owner with a 914 on the wish list.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(G Man @ Mar 3 2010, 05:35 PM) *

Hi. New here. Is this a 914 only event or open to all Porsche vehicles? I'm currently a 928 owner with a 914 on the wish list.

G Man,
It is open to anyone. If you once saw a Porsche tractor and it gave you a funny feeling in your shorts you are welcome...

BTW, you have a member in your midst. Search "Rico Suave" and contact him. Keep him away from your women folk though lol-2.gif
arkitect
If theres going to be some 914's hanging out, i'm interested....sounds cool. biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(arkitect @ Mar 3 2010, 08:27 PM) *

If theres going to be some 914's hanging out, i'm interested....sounds cool. biggrin.gif

Mine and Brett sound pretty sure... Come on up. We will be going down to Stockton the next morning for an autocross at the Fairgrounds.
biosurfer1
make sure you bring your 928...I want a ride!
ConeDodger

Get your story straight so you can convince your wife why you can't possibly miss this months Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! I told mine that Brett was going to be there and he had one of my tools he needed to return. So far, she has bought it dry.gif
ConeDodger

Two weeks and a wake up till the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion. The weather is evening out. The cars should be running well by then (hint hint - get out there and work on them). Shine 'em up guys! See you there!
ConeDodger

Less than 2 weeks until the March Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion. Actually, about one hour less than two weeks. Daylight savings 'Spring Forward' happens next week. So get 'em ready... Come on down and help us declare Spring to have arrived...
EdwardBlume
I want to go... but my car isn't finished yet... maybe April?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(RobW @ Mar 6 2010, 10:05 AM) *

Drive the Pirate Ship biggrin.gif
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 6 2010, 10:08 AM) *

That would be a one way trip to the county lock up.... but fun! aktion035.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(RobW @ Mar 6 2010, 10:10 AM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 6 2010, 10:08 AM) *

That would be a one way trip to the county lock up.... but fun! aktion035.gif

Chicks like bad boys... Just think about the after jail evening with Cheryl??? (that is your wife's name isn't it??) av-943.gif
ConeDodger

Come on and get your donut on! The Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion March event is the 20th at 0900 to noonish. See you there...
eg914
Aargh!!

I was planning on showing up this month, but it will have to wait until April. We have to head over to Davis on the 20th to set up for an art show. My daughter is one of the artists, we have to hang a dozen paintings before noon.

Maybe I can get my car running by April, if the Gods of Procrastination will get out of my head.

enikolayev
My car won't be making it anytime soon, but i'll try to make it out there this month.
ConeDodger

The more the merrier they say and that goes for the March Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! I know of at least one good running 914 that will be there. MINE!
See you Saturday the 20th!
ConeDodger

Just a week and a half to go until the March Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion. Bring the gang and your car... Let's see how your winter project turned out!
Eric_Shea
Where did you find the GT line drawing?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Mar 9 2010, 08:42 AM) *

Where did you find the GT line drawing?

I'm old... I forget. blink.gif
Eric_Shea
what good are ya? slap.gif

biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Mar 9 2010, 08:49 PM) *

what good are ya? slap.gif

biggrin.gif

I live to be an object of derision for a local family biggrin.gif Don't you wish you lived here too?
ConeDodger

Just a week-and-a-half till the March Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion. With the nicer weather we should be seeing more cars come out of hiding. How about you? Will we see you at the event???
ConeDodger

Get your donut on guys! The March Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is just over a week away. See the cars and the people who make up your local 914 culture...
ConeDodger

Just a week and a day till the famous Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Be there and rub shoulders with a literal Who's Who of Porsche glitterati. biggrin.gif
ConeDodger

Just back from Reno where I had a minute and a half meet and greet with Rand before going to a concert. I survived the drive over through a snowstorm and the pleasant drive back while Yopu marveled at snow which she had never seen falling... So, we are all set for next weeks March Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion and just waiting on the week to go by... See you there.
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Oh, I forgot to mention, because of Daylight Savings Time Changes we have one less hour until the March Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion... Not that it matters biggrin.gif
ConeDodger

Well here it is, the Ides of March! Extra points if you know who said Beware and what play and author. 5 days and a wake up until the March Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Be there!!!
ConeDodger

Wow! Look at this weather! See you Saturday at the March Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion... With the top off silver914.jpg
ConeDodger

Just three days until the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion March event! See you there!
ConeDodger

Just two days left until the March Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! I am so excited I can hardly believe it! Aren't you? blink.gif See you there!

Remember when Michael needed dogbones for his bumper backdate? Us locals take care of our own don't we?
ConeDodger

This time tomorrow morning you should be pulling into the parking lot for the March Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion where we will be discussing such salient topics as the start of the PCA SVR autocross season on Sunday and double secret WCR 2010 "Teeners at Tahoe" details!! Don't miss it + the donuts are goooood too. rolleyes.gif
ConeDodger

Just a little over 12 hours to go! See you there!!!
ConeDodger

Another great day at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! We had lots of new faces and some great old ones... It was good to see Paul Sayegh and the Excellence 3.6 914 again. Paul has been preoccupied with some other things in life so he had some concerns that she might not start but she must have because there she was in her magnificence. Al Weidman with grandaughter Jordan. Geoff the Strawman, Jeff and his dad from Modesto - the guy who built Paul Illick's Subie car, Brett and his dad, hmmm... must have been fathers day? Jim and Mary Dupree, A and Savie (donut shop and Boxster owners). It was good to meet Eugene as well. He owns a '74 yellow car and he just learned that POR15 does not come off skin blink.gif But hey! His cockpit and firewall are sealed right???

Great day! Thanks to all who showed up. See you all next month!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.