Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> New here
Ds1
post Mar 3 2010, 08:17 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,367
Region Association: North East States

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, but have been poking around here and there for a little while. I picked up a 1976 914 about a month ago, its in Tulsa Oklahoma right now, but I am in Syracuse NY (my brother checked it out and is storing it for me for now). A little background on myself: I'm 16, my family has always been a big car family. My first car was a 1984 944 that I bought when I was 15, then I sold it and started a small buisiness (anyone play guitar or bass?) with the money from the car. But, I love Porsche's and miss the 944 so I grabbed this 914 as soon as it came up!

It seems to be generally quite clean as far as rust goes (I haven't seen the car in person yet), but the two issues we know of are the linkage seems to be going, and the alternator needs to be replaced or rebuilt. Since the car is already in Tulsa, I'm going to have John Reeves of Speedsportz give it a look through. Is there anything else I should add to the list while he is going through it?

Pictures and vin will be posted soon, Im at school right now (lol).
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2024 - 12:40 AM