Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SOT: job opening, in No. CA.
underthetire
post Mar 13 2010, 01:09 PM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,623
Region Association: Northern California

I feel bad for those who have got laid off, so i'm letting people know about a posting in my department. I would love to have another 914 guy, we 4-5 allready.

Must have CNC controls experience, as well as electrical and some mechanical background. Even if it was just precision motion control exp, thats ok. I can teach the CNC side. Even a machinist that is computer/electronics savy is fine. Pay is ok, benifets can't be beat. I can not post the name of the company here, and if you email me I can give you the link where to look. Must be clean, no arrest record, no drugs, no drinking, current license. Any skelatons would be found by these guys, trust me. I have almost no say who they hire, so no kissing up. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bfrymire
post Mar 13 2010, 05:45 PM
Post #2

Salsaholic

Member No.: 2,431

QUOTE(underthetire @ Mar 13 2010, 11:09 AM) *

I feel bad for those who have got laid off, so i'm letting people know about a posting in my department. I would love to have another 914 guy, we 4-5 allready.

Must have CNC controls experience, as well as electrical and some mechanical background. Even if it was just precision motion control exp, thats ok. I can teach the CNC side. Even a machinist that is computer/electronics savy is fine. Pay is ok, benifets can't be beat. I can not post the name of the company here, and if you email me I can give you the link where to look. Must be clean, no arrest record, no drugs, no drinking, current license. Any skelatons would be found by these guys, trust me. I have almost no say who they hire, so no kissing up. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Adding to the list of openings. We have several. best to just see the webpage.

http://www.fairchildimaging.com/careers/

Hope that helps for people looking for work.

-- brett
+Quote Post
Tom_T
post Mar 13 2010, 09:07 PM
Post #3

TMI....

Member No.: 10,181
Region Association: Southern California

Kudos to you guys helping out the others! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)
+Quote Post
Brent
post Mar 13 2010, 09:14 PM
Post #4

Every month is Oktober

Member No.: 3,291

QUOTE(bfrymire @ Mar 13 2010, 03:45 PM) *

QUOTE(underthetire @ Mar 13 2010, 11:09 AM) *

Adding to the list of openings. We have several. best to just see the webpage.

http://www.fairchildimaging.com/careers/

Hope that helps for people looking for work.

-- brett
Brett, I fit the Sr. Production Control Planning to a tee. Perhaps we can work at the same company again, once at HP now at Fairchild Imaging?
-Brent

+Quote Post
bfrymire
post Mar 13 2010, 10:00 PM
Post #5

Salsaholic

Member No.: 2,431

Brett, I fit the Sr. Production Control Planning to a tee. Perhaps we can work at the same company again, once at HP now at Fairchild Imaging?
-Brent

Brent,

Fire off your resume to me. brett.frymire@fcimg.com
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 09:00 PM