Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT: job opening
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
underthetire
I feel bad for those who have got laid off, so i'm letting people know about a posting in my department. I would love to have another 914 guy, we 4-5 allready.

Must have CNC controls experience, as well as electrical and some mechanical background. Even if it was just precision motion control exp, thats ok. I can teach the CNC side. Even a machinist that is computer/electronics savy is fine. Pay is ok, benifets can't be beat. I can not post the name of the company here, and if you email me I can give you the link where to look. Must be clean, no arrest record, no drugs, no drinking, current license. Any skelatons would be found by these guys, trust me. I have almost no say who they hire, so no kissing up. biggrin.gif
bfrymire
QUOTE(underthetire @ Mar 13 2010, 11:09 AM) *

I feel bad for those who have got laid off, so i'm letting people know about a posting in my department. I would love to have another 914 guy, we 4-5 allready.

Must have CNC controls experience, as well as electrical and some mechanical background. Even if it was just precision motion control exp, thats ok. I can teach the CNC side. Even a machinist that is computer/electronics savy is fine. Pay is ok, benifets can't be beat. I can not post the name of the company here, and if you email me I can give you the link where to look. Must be clean, no arrest record, no drugs, no drinking, current license. Any skelatons would be found by these guys, trust me. I have almost no say who they hire, so no kissing up. biggrin.gif

Adding to the list of openings. We have several. best to just see the webpage.

http://www.fairchildimaging.com/careers/

Hope that helps for people looking for work.

-- brett
Tom_T
Kudos to you guys helping out the others! smilie_pokal.gif
Brent
QUOTE(bfrymire @ Mar 13 2010, 03:45 PM) *

QUOTE(underthetire @ Mar 13 2010, 11:09 AM) *

Adding to the list of openings. We have several. best to just see the webpage.

http://www.fairchildimaging.com/careers/

Hope that helps for people looking for work.

-- brett
Brett, I fit the Sr. Production Control Planning to a tee. Perhaps we can work at the same company again, once at HP now at Fairchild Imaging?
-Brent

bfrymire
Brett, I fit the Sr. Production Control Planning to a tee. Perhaps we can work at the same company again, once at HP now at Fairchild Imaging?
-Brent

Brent,

Fire off your resume to me. brett.frymire@fcimg.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.