Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 1971 2.0L blue 914 $4800 ob0, 1971 with newly rebuilt 2.0L engine
don_newton_alpha
post Mar 14 2010, 02:17 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,150

This is a blue 1971 914 with a 2.0L engine that was built less than 2k miles ago. It has a little bit bigger cam and duel weber 34 ICT carbs. I am going off to college and i need the money so i must sell. The car its self is very solid no major rust. The floor pans were recently replaced and the gas tank was reconditioned. It has new 140 lbs rear springs. There is still some work to be done though. It has no carpet currently but the seats are in good condition. All of the heater components are in the car but i do not have the lever for the flapper box so the flappers are being held open by zip ties. This is a good car and only needs a little work to be great. If you have any questions please email me at josephward91@yahoo.com or call 770 548 9025. If i do not answer just leave a message and i will get back to you.

P.S. i cant upload any pics so if you want to see the car just email me and i will send them to you.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
zztot
post Mar 14 2010, 05:51 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 7,565
Region Association: None

glad to hear young guys can't upload photos either... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)
+Quote Post
jimkelly
post Mar 15 2010, 07:18 AM
Post #3

Delaware USA

Member No.: 2,460
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

your photos need to be smaller

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 06:52 AM