Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1971 2.0L blue 914 $4800 ob0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
don_newton_alpha
This is a blue 1971 914 with a 2.0L engine that was built less than 2k miles ago. It has a little bit bigger cam and duel weber 34 ICT carbs. I am going off to college and i need the money so i must sell. The car its self is very solid no major rust. The floor pans were recently replaced and the gas tank was reconditioned. It has new 140 lbs rear springs. There is still some work to be done though. It has no carpet currently but the seats are in good condition. All of the heater components are in the car but i do not have the lever for the flapper box so the flappers are being held open by zip ties. This is a good car and only needs a little work to be great. If you have any questions please email me at josephward91@yahoo.com or call 770 548 9025. If i do not answer just leave a message and i will get back to you.

P.S. i cant upload any pics so if you want to see the car just email me and i will send them to you.
zztot
glad to hear young guys can't upload photos either... headbang.gif
jimkelly
your photos need to be smaller
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.