Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Price Estimation, need help determining a sell price
buhs914
post Mar 19 2010, 02:00 AM
Post #1

Not So Newbie

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,478
Region Association: Southwest Region

I have a phoenix red 1973 1.7L and i'm choosing to sell it regrettably.. I have neither the time nor the money to keep up with it and i need to sell it to buy a daily driver. It's got some rust in the longs but no structural issues. It runs and drives great. I recently redid a lot of things: new shift bushings, new accelerator cable, new front brake pads, new regulator plate, newer spark plugs, spark plug wires, newer coil, newer distributor cap, rotor, points, condenser, will be putting a new battery in, the paint is chipped in multiple places and the left rear fender will have some work done to it.

Anyone have any idea on a sell price? I bought it for $2500 and have put about $1000 in it. Feel free to ask for more info, pics, etc..
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
rick 918-S
post Mar 19 2010, 07:01 AM
Post #2

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Group: Members
Member No.: 43
Region Association: Northstar Region

You left out some key information. Condition of the battery tray, hell hole, longs, and floor pans, carb'd or injected. Photos help alot. Otherwise there have been cars in the classifieds lately for $ 2000.00 injected and driving that meet your discription.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 03:59 PM