Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Price Estimation
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
buhs914
I have a phoenix red 1973 1.7L and i'm choosing to sell it regrettably.. I have neither the time nor the money to keep up with it and i need to sell it to buy a daily driver. It's got some rust in the longs but no structural issues. It runs and drives great. I recently redid a lot of things: new shift bushings, new accelerator cable, new front brake pads, new regulator plate, newer spark plugs, spark plug wires, newer coil, newer distributor cap, rotor, points, condenser, will be putting a new battery in, the paint is chipped in multiple places and the left rear fender will have some work done to it.

Anyone have any idea on a sell price? I bought it for $2500 and have put about $1000 in it. Feel free to ask for more info, pics, etc..
rick 918-S
You left out some key information. Condition of the battery tray, hell hole, longs, and floor pans, carb'd or injected. Photos help alot. Otherwise there have been cars in the classifieds lately for $ 2000.00 injected and driving that meet your discription.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.