Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Look who is attending the WCC, Will you be there?
ChrisReale
post Apr 27 2004, 01:43 AM
Post #41

Sleazy

Group: Members
Member No.: 176

i plan on attending (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I also plan on paying, soon (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
VegasRacer
post Apr 27 2004, 08:56 AM
Post #42

ELVIRA

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 481
Region Association: None

QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Apr 26 2004, 10:31 PM)
I'd rather take 101 up with the slower trailer towing folks.

I'm only a little slow going up hill.
Get out of my way on the down hill side. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif)

I will start a caravan thread so we can work out the logistics.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Malmz
post Apr 27 2004, 09:25 AM
Post #43

CSOBOSC founding member

Member No.: 602

If Brad doesn't pay in the next three days can we lock him out? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol2.gif)

Check went in the mail yesterday.

sm
+Quote Post
Demick
post Apr 27 2004, 09:38 AM
Post #44

Ernie made me do it!

Member No.: 257

QUOTE(bowlsby @ Apr 26 2004, 07:22 PM)
Check it out...there are some great 914 owners who will be travelling long distances to the WCC. Texas, Colorado, Minnesota, Nevada, Pacific Northwest, SoCal...914 emissaries from all over the USA.

Jeff

Great to see quite a few people from outside N. Calif making the trek.

I think it would be great to add the city and state next to each registrants name on the signup list so we can easily see where everyone's coming from. Might also help those people out who want to caravan find people in similar locations.

Demick
+Quote Post
richardL
post Apr 27 2004, 10:01 AM
Post #45

Member No.: 201

Jeff,

If its not a secret, when is the photo shoot planned?

Since I need to trailer my car and I want to use a different vehicle for the twisty, it would be helpful to know.

Richard
+Quote Post
skline
post Apr 27 2004, 02:58 PM
Post #46

Born to Drive

Member No.: 17
Region Association: Southern California

Well. I am not buying that V8 car I was going to buy. I saw pictures and it needs more work than my Chalon to be road worthy, so I am scrambling to get the Chalon together for the run. I called Rod Simpson today for a radiator kit and hoses but after 3 hours of busy signal, I finally got through and left a message. Hopefully he calls me back. That is about the last piece I need. He is closer to me and about 150 less than Renegade for what I need. Anyone in the So Cal orange county want to assist, I can supply the beer and food. I figure I can do it in 30 days. Lets find out. See you all there.
+Quote Post
rick 918-S
post Apr 27 2004, 03:50 PM
Post #47

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Member No.: 43
Region Association: Northstar Region

QUOTE(skline @ Apr 27 2004, 12:58 PM)
Well. I am not buying that V8 car I was going to buy. I saw pictures and it needs more work than my Chalon to be road worthy, so I am scrambling to get the Chalon together for the run. I called Rod Simpson today for a radiator kit and hoses but after 3 hours of busy signal, I finally got through and left a message. Hopefully he calls me back. That is about the last piece I need. He is closer to me and about 150 less than Renegade for what I need. Anyone in the So Cal orange county want to assist, I can supply the beer and food. I figure I can do it in 30 days. Lets find out. See you all there.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap56.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif) Another crazy! Remember there is 24 hours in a day! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smash.gif)
+Quote Post
krk
post Apr 27 2004, 04:25 PM
Post #48

Member No.: 22

QUOTE(rich 918-S @ Apr 27 2004, 01:50 PM)
QUOTE(skline @ Apr 27 2004, 12:58 PM)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap56.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif) Another crazy! Remember there is 24 hours in a day! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smash.gif)

You are just dangerous. ("not that there's anything wrong with that" (!) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif))

While I'm whining about an accelerator linkage problem, other people are assembling cars..... hmm.....

kim.
+Quote Post
Demick
post Apr 29 2004, 08:42 AM
Post #49

Ernie made me do it!

Member No.: 257

WOW! Take a look back at the first post in this topic.

We are up to 42 cars now! And more than 1/3 are from outside N. California. This is really great! I wouldn't be surprised to see 10 or 20 additional registrations in the next few days. If you are on the fence about coming, take a look at the attendance list. There is no question that this will be THE 914 event of the year!

Nice going Jeff!

Demick
+Quote Post
neo914-6
post Apr 29 2004, 09:28 AM
Post #50

neo life

Member No.: 159

Jeff,
You should have my registration and check by now. If I decide to bring someone to the drive, can I still add them after Friday?
Felix
+Quote Post
JeffBowlsby
post Apr 29 2004, 01:37 PM
Post #51

914 Wiring Harnesses

Member No.: 104

Got it Felix, just arrived...many thanks. You are on the list in the continuously updated first post of this thread.

If you, or anyone wants to attend or bring additional family/friends if you have already registered, please let me know right away. Send in the Reg Form and payment and its a done deal.

Even though the registration deadline is tommorrow April 30, we may be able to accommodate a few more for a short time, but please contact me on an individual basis to be sure. We dont want to exclude anyone.

We have a lot of final details to resolve and coordinate in May and while I hope everyone that wants to attend can attend, we are limited by deadlines of the vendors and caterers, I hope everyone understands. Registration cannot happen at the door, so you will be turned away from certain events if you are not registered. Contact me directly if you have any questions at any time.

I have never seen as many 914s or 914 owners in one place at one time as this event is promising to deliver. Come join in the fun. Next year is a long ways away.

Jeff Bowlsby
bowlsby@aol.com
+Quote Post
double-a
post Apr 29 2004, 02:57 PM
Post #52

Member No.: 1,162
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

jeff

count me among the pacific northleft contingent attending the wcc. i just sent payment via paypal, and i can send you the completed registration form as a .pdf to speed things up a bit.

~a
+Quote Post
nebreitling
post Apr 29 2004, 06:03 PM
Post #53

Member Emeritus

Member No.: 478

okay, i'm in!!

i paypaled you and sent you my registration via email, Jeff.

Me and my better half (the girlfriend, not the car) are looking foward to this!!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/mueba.gif)

nathan
+Quote Post
madd_dogg_914
post Apr 29 2004, 08:52 PM
Post #54

Member No.: 497
Region Association: Northern California

AHHHHHHHHH I thought I sent in my registration, but I never saw my name on the list. Cleaned my desk off today and here it is sitting in the envelpoe. Jeff, I am sending it out tomorrow, no reason it wont get to you by the 1st, sorry for the day late, but I swear it is coming!

-Chris
+Quote Post
skline
post Apr 30 2004, 10:24 PM
Post #55

Born to Drive

So did it top out at 51? That is all the people that are bringing cars? I tired to get some peple here to go but they are all too busy with other things to do. Oh well, its still going to be a great time and more 914's than I have ever seen together.
+Quote Post
Andyrew
post Apr 30 2004, 10:28 PM
Post #56

Spooling.... Please wait

Member No.: 172
Region Association: Northern California

I've been trying to get ahold of Jeff to put me on the list.. but I havent yet...
+Quote Post
nine14cats
post Apr 30 2004, 10:49 PM
Post #57

Bill Pickering -- 914-6 GT aka....Leeloo

Member No.: 287

Doris and I are in! Just sent the WCC money via Paypal and just mailed the reg forms....

whew....just under the wire!

See everyone there!

Bill and Doris Pickering
+Quote Post
VegasRacer
post Apr 30 2004, 11:04 PM
Post #58

ELVIRA

Member No.: 481

QUOTE(nine14cats @ Apr 30 2004, 08:49 PM)
Doris and I are in!

I am glad you guy are going to be there. Unfortunately you have just smashed my hopes of winning the race class in the Autocross. Would you mind pulling a couple of your plug wires to keep things even? That way we are both running on 4 cylinders.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
JeffBowlsby
post May 1 2004, 07:45 AM
Post #59

914 Wiring Harnesses

Member No.: 104

Everyone who has sent in a Registration Form and Payment is coming to the WCC 2004! A few more can still be accommodated so if you hurry I won't look at the postmark on your Reg Form envelope. You know who you are... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

With the Registration Deadline at hand so many others have Registered that I need a few days to organize the list. If I don't respond to you within moments of your email to me...its because I am sequestered away trying to make sense of it all... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I wouldn't be too surprised to see the list total around 60 cars and 100 people for this first WCC. WOW! WOW! WOW!

For those whose Registration is incomplete, meaning you have only sent in the Reg Form and no payment, or payment and no Reg Form...I assume its 'in the mail' and will finalize your registration when it is complete, but it needs to happen right away.

Andyrew and pal...You're in...but you may be asked to park the NAR914 around the corner... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
+Quote Post
skline
post May 2 2004, 09:56 AM
Post #60

Born to Drive

Well, I for one, want to thank Jeff for all the hard work and diligence he has taken to put this all together, and those who have helped him. This should be a great experience for all of us who attend. I for one am looking forward to it with great expectations. It will be good to meet all of the people here we have been talking to for quite some time. My hat is off to you Jeff and I look forward to seeing you again.

My highest regards (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
+Quote Post

8 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 12:18 AM