Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The April Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion, Short notice fo sho!!! April 3rd! No Foolin'
zx-niner
post Apr 3 2010, 07:34 PM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,269
Region Association: Central California

I have been meaning to get to the Reunion for months but wouldn't come without the car. The stars aligned and this weekend we were free and the car is finally finished (mostly). Our 2-1/2 hour drive put us there just after a large portion of the gathering left. Fortunately Rob hangs out the entire time just for contingencies like Leslie and I. For our next visit, pending star alignment, we will be there at 0900.

Here are our two cars awaiting rain that never came.

Attached Image

Thanks for doing this every month!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Apr 3 2010, 07:40 PM
Post #22

Apex killer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

De nada Steve! Just my way of making real friends out of virtual personalities... Thanks to you and Leslie for coming... It was a treat to meet you guys and that was the first Raby turnkey I have ever seen running. McMark has had a few sitting on pallets at his shop before installation but that is the first one I had the pleasure of blipping the throttle on. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2024 - 12:23 PM