Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How do you budget for your 914?, a bit ancillary to Quennie's thread
tat2dphreak
post Mar 31 2004, 09:11 AM
Post #41

stoya, stoya, stoya

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 792
Region Association: Southwest Region

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif)

I've learned a lot about cars from friends, and I try to share that knowledge every chance I get.

perfect example, I was really intimidated about dropping my engine/tranny the first time, a local board member came over and helped, and showed me the way! less than 2 months later, I got to share that with another club member.. though he really already had the hard part of the job done... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
nebreitling
post Mar 31 2004, 09:41 AM
Post #42

Member Emeritus

Group: Members
Member No.: 478

QUOTE(cavwpguy @ Mar 30 2004, 10:36 PM)
As a doctoral student at Stanford, perhaps we should ask how you budget for your tuition? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/spank.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) no shit, huh?

i'm on a fellowship, minimum 5 years of support. that adds up to a package deal of about $300k. i see very little of that in cash, but thank GOD. it's a good deal for a grad student.
+Quote Post
blonde914
post Apr 1 2004, 12:24 AM
Post #43

SHERRY

Member No.: 1,630

OMG, I couldn't get $5.00 to help either one of my college students(one is a lazy genius). We make a decent living and they refused us any help other than loans. I am priming my youngest son for scholarship since we will be bankrupt by the time these two finish. Alos have a daughter going to collegenext year, thank God she want to go to community college and continue to work at the bank(she likes money). I couldn't get a dime for law school either, unless I divorced my husband and was a single mom with kids then they would give me the moon. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/idea.gif)
I need to get a fellowship or something. I hope for that much money you are going to cure diabetes; something where a nobel prize is in your future.
Sherry (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving-girl.gif)
+Quote Post
rhodyguy
post Apr 1 2004, 05:49 AM
Post #44

Chimp Sanctuary NW. Check it out.

Member No.: 378
Region Association: Galt's Gulch

to create a budget i have opted to to commute for an hour(2 hours if i don't take the BUS!), and go to work for a slave driving prick (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) .

kevin (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 03:19 AM