Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> couple question, look above
bigvag
post Apr 5 2010, 05:05 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,719
Region Association: None

Ok on a 75 I'm looking for all kinda seals for the windows, doors, trunk both of them, and the top. Is there any diy type or a cheaper alternative then oem. Also I've been looking for wheels for the car, it has the 911 brake upgrade, so its the 5x130 pattern. There isn't much options for that pattern unless I want to put some 20's on the car, not going to happen. And I don't want the fuch just not my style. So is there another option to change the bolt pattern like from a bmw 302. Now I'm going to descibe this part to you, but forgive me I don't know all the parts on the car by name yet. Its part of the front suspension its the tube looking thing that runs from left to right with the stearing rack. There seems to be some adjustment nut on each side of it that has a square end. It connects to another thing that runs toward the front of the car. You would have to be Sherlock Holmes to figure this out. Any ways if someone can identify what I'm talking about how should this be, right now the adjustment nut is completely loose and the part it adjusts is wobbly.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 09:40 AM