Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> We are very blessed to have Mikey914!, Installed a batch of 914 seals from 914Rubber.Com
ConeDodger
post Apr 8 2010, 07:00 PM
Post #1

Apex killer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

A week or so back I got a box of rubber and a shift lever I had purchased from Mark (Mikey914) with 914Rubber.Com. Today I had some time after doing my taxes all day yesterday...

The shift knob went on my Rennshifter II like it was born there. Nice and tight. No more twisty - twisty to keep the shift knob pointed in the right direction.

Next came the rear seal for the side window. Slipped right in as if it was OEM. Nice...

Finally, the inner door seal. Perfect. Love it! Nice work Mark. My doors sound solid, like a new car when I close them. No more wind noise due to the shrunken window seal.

I am impressed and we are very blessed to have you on the 914World team. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Thank You Mark!!!
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(20 - 23)
montoya 73 2.0
post Apr 10 2010, 01:11 AM
Post #21

Lack of consideration to others, and Selfish!

Member No.: 3,016
Region Association: Central California

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Apr 9 2010, 11:51 PM) *

QUOTE(bigkensteele @ Apr 8 2010, 09:25 PM) *

Mark has asked my assistance on a double-top-secret project that will forever change the 914 community. It may even change the course of the tides, if he ever gets around to it.

Mark, I am awaiting your instruction. As soon as you are ready, I will send the "package".

It is time to send the package.
Thanks

is this one of those "I can tell you but I would have to kill you" type of things?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
914four
post Apr 10 2010, 09:04 AM
Post #22

Member No.: 7,582
Region Association: South East States

[/quote]
Mark contacted me after seeing this, so i'm keeping my fingers crossed. I really think he wants to take care of us, just maybe a little overwhelmed from trying to design, sell, web pages, and shipping. Maybe he can clone himself out of rubber to help.
[/quote]

Please post a link to the website. I usually place orders when new products are posted in this forum but I would love to see all of the products listed in one place.

Kelvin
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Apr 10 2010, 11:18 AM
Post #23

Apex killer!

Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

[quote name='PH1' date='Apr 10 2010, 07:04 AM' post='1301078']
[/quote]
Mark contacted me after seeing this, so i'm keeping my fingers crossed. I really think he wants to take care of us, just maybe a little overwhelmed from trying to design, sell, web pages, and shipping. Maybe he can clone himself out of rubber to help.
[/quote]

Please post a link to the website. I usually place orders when new products are posted in this forum but I would love to see all of the products listed in one place.

Kelvin
[/quote]

Mark has all of the available seals listed in the Member Vendor thread. Just go to the Forum button at the top of the page and load all the available pages then choose Member Vendor. His thread is near the top... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) Otherwise, the website is 914Rubber.Com but you pay full price that route.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Mikey914
post Apr 10 2010, 11:37 AM
Post #24

The rubber man

Member No.: 3,348
Region Association: None

On my to do list is to revamp the website to allow members to get pricing at the "world" price. But I just dropped a load of cash on tooling for some new stuff. Just a choice of developing a product or ammenities to sell the products. I'm cheap and prefer to spend the cash on the products, but I will have to do something soon.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th May 2024 - 09:08 AM