Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Searching for my 914s new owner, I have historical documentation for you
Ctrout
post Apr 13 2010, 08:33 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,091

I sold my 914 almost exactly a year ago now to a gentleman and his wife who were traveling thru Mountain Home Idaho to Colorado I think. You live in either Washington or Oregon but I don't remember which. You saw my car on Craigslist and met me at the Chevron at Exit 90 on I84 to test drive on your way thru. Offered me full asking price. You picked the car up on your way back home and I loaded your SUV (Blazer I think) with a spare transmission and most of a spare engine. I have a bit of historical documentation on the vehicle if you are interested in having it. Nothing special, just some old registrations showing ownership back to the mid 80s and a few receipts for parts that I put into the car. Also have print outs of forum threads of repairs that I was stumped by and asked for help here. If you contact me via email, I can try to get this stuff to you if you are interested.

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i35.photobucket.com-2091-1271212412.1.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i35.photobucket.com-2091-1271212413.2.jpg)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Tom_T
post Apr 13 2010, 09:40 PM
Post #2

TMI....

Member No.: 10,181
Region Association: Southern California

Hey - Kudos to you for trying to get this info to your buyer!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)

Nice wheels & wings too!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drooley.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Cheers! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
Tom
///////
+Quote Post
post Apr 14 2010, 07:41 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,245
Region Association: Southern California

very clean looking . the new owners made out.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th May 2024 - 01:36 AM