Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Searching for my 914s new owner
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ctrout
I sold my 914 almost exactly a year ago now to a gentleman and his wife who were traveling thru Mountain Home Idaho to Colorado I think. You live in either Washington or Oregon but I don't remember which. You saw my car on Craigslist and met me at the Chevron at Exit 90 on I84 to test drive on your way thru. Offered me full asking price. You picked the car up on your way back home and I loaded your SUV (Blazer I think) with a spare transmission and most of a spare engine. I have a bit of historical documentation on the vehicle if you are interested in having it. Nothing special, just some old registrations showing ownership back to the mid 80s and a few receipts for parts that I put into the car. Also have print outs of forum threads of repairs that I was stumped by and asked for help here. If you contact me via email, I can try to get this stuff to you if you are interested.

IPB Image

IPB Image
Tom_T

Hey - Kudos to you for trying to get this info to your buyer!! smilie_pokal.gif

Nice wheels & wings too!!!! drooley.gif wub.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
very clean looking . the new owners made out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.