Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

> Later Style Frt. & Rear Original Chrome Bumpers, Off a 74 Excellent Condition with a few minor dings
TJB/914
post Apr 20 2010, 04:50 PM
Post #1

Mid-Engn.

Group: Members
Member No.: 346
Region Association: Upper MidWest

For Sale
Front & Rear (orginal takeoffs) late style Chrome Bumpers, rust free with a few minor hard to see dimples. The wavy spot is covered up when you install the bumper guards (tits). When installed they look perfect from 10' (IMG:style_emoticons/default/flag.gif)

Firm price @ $250.00 each plus shipping costs. If interested contact my email for more pictures & honest description.
tjbliznik@ameritech.net

Tom

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 7)
Tom_T
post Apr 20 2010, 05:53 PM
Post #2

TMI....

Member No.: 10,181
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(Thomas J Bliznik @ Apr 20 2010, 03:50 PM) *

If interested contact my email for more pictures & honest description.
tjbliznik@ameritech.net

Tom

So Tom, does that mean that the description here is the dishonest one!!?? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif)

Seriously ..... what do you mean by "original takeoffs"? New & taken off a 74 914, or "takeoff" as in repro non-OEM bumpers? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

What the heck would shipping be for the front one to 92867? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

(mine is a 73, so only the front one with tits works.)
+Quote Post
Tom_T
post Apr 20 2010, 06:50 PM
Post #3

TMI....

Sent you an email on the front one.
+Quote Post
TJB/914
post Apr 20 2010, 07:18 PM
Post #4

Mid-Engn.

QUOTE(Tom_T @ Apr 20 2010, 03:53 PM) *

tjbliznik@ameritech.net

Tom

So Tom, does that mean that the description here is the dishonest one!!?? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif)

Seriously ..... what do you mean by "original takeoffs"? New & taken off a 74 914, or "takeoff" as in repro non-OEM bumpers? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

What the heck would shipping be for the front one to 92867? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

Mr T,
Hmmm, honest description!!! I am from the Government & I am here to help you. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Original takeoffs: Original chrome, never re-chromed. Straight & true with minor dimples. I'll do a through inspection and report back by email when I find out the shipping costs.

Tom

Attached thumbnail(s)
+Quote Post
boxstr
post Apr 20 2010, 07:31 PM
Post #5

MEMBER:PACIFIC NORTHWEST REGION

Member No.: 12
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

PM sent..
+Quote Post
Tom_T
post Apr 20 2010, 07:54 PM
Post #6

TMI....

QUOTE(Thomas J Bliznik @ Apr 20 2010, 06:18 PM) *

tjbliznik@ameritech.net

Tom

Mr T,
Hmmm, honest description!!! I am from the Government & I am here to help you. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Original takeoffs: Original chrome, never re-chromed. Straight & true with minor dimples. I'll do a through inspection and report back by email when I find out the shipping costs.

Tom

Thanx Tom,

I'd be interested in the rear one too, if only it were the right one for my 73.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/idea.gif) I wonder if those front dimples could be coaxed out by rolling/etc. the way they do paintless dent remove of sorts (obviously heavier metal though), cuz if straight they could be just about CW quality. Unfortunately I cannot see & touch them in person to really tell for sure though. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

Let me know what you think about being able to make the front one concours with some work but short of rechroming, when you send the email.

Cheers! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
Tom
///////
+Quote Post
TJB/914
post Apr 20 2010, 08:09 PM
Post #7

Mid-Engn.

QUOTE(Tom_T @ Apr 20 2010, 05:54 PM) *

QUOTE(Thomas J Bliznik @ Apr 20 2010, 06:18 PM) *

tjbliznik@ameritech.net

Tom

Mr T,

Tom

Thanx Tom,

I'd be interested in the rear one too, if only it were the right one for my 73.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/idea.gif) I wonder if those front dimples could be coaxed out by rolling/etc. the way they do paintless dent remove of sorts (obviously heavier metal though), cuz if straight they could be just about CW quality. Unfortunately I cannot see & touch them in person to really tell for sure though. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

Let me know what you think about being able to make the front one concours with some work but short of rechroming, when you send the email.

Cheers! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
Tom
///////

Hi Tom,

I don't know if the wave behind the tits can be pressed out?? Look at the back side photo & notice it is so slight, but shows up on the chromed side.

Your call???

BTW: Boxstr is next in line if you pass. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif)

Tom

Attached thumbnail(s)
+Quote Post
TJB/914
post Apr 23 2010, 06:32 AM
Post #8

Mid-Engn.

SOLD

Thanks everyone. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Tom
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2024 - 02:58 AM