Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Later Style Frt. & Rear Original Chrome Bumpers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
TJB/914
For Sale
Front & Rear (orginal takeoffs) late style Chrome Bumpers, rust free with a few minor hard to see dimples. The wavy spot is covered up when you install the bumper guards (tits). When installed they look perfect from 10' flag.gif

Firm price @ $250.00 each plus shipping costs. If interested contact my email for more pictures & honest description.
tjbliznik@ameritech.net

Tom
Tom_T
QUOTE(Thomas J Bliznik @ Apr 20 2010, 03:50 PM) *

If interested contact my email for more pictures & honest description.
tjbliznik@ameritech.net

Tom

So Tom, does that mean that the description here is the dishonest one!!?? lol-2.gif

Seriously ..... what do you mean by "original takeoffs"? New & taken off a 74 914, or "takeoff" as in repro non-OEM bumpers? confused24.gif

What the heck would shipping be for the front one to 92867? confused24.gif

(mine is a 73, so only the front one with tits works.)
Tom_T
Sent you an email on the front one.
TJB/914
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Apr 20 2010, 03:53 PM) *

tjbliznik@ameritech.net

Tom

So Tom, does that mean that the description here is the dishonest one!!?? lol-2.gif

Seriously ..... what do you mean by "original takeoffs"? New & taken off a 74 914, or "takeoff" as in repro non-OEM bumpers? confused24.gif

Mr T,
Hmmm, honest description!!! I am from the Government & I am here to help you. rolleyes.gif

Original takeoffs: Original chrome, never re-chromed. Straight & true with minor dimples. I'll do a through inspection and report back by email when I find out the shipping costs.

Tom

boxstr
PM sent..
Tom_T
QUOTE(Thomas J Bliznik @ Apr 20 2010, 06:18 PM) *

tjbliznik@ameritech.net

Tom

Mr T,
Hmmm, honest description!!! I am from the Government & I am here to help you. rolleyes.gif

Original takeoffs: Original chrome, never re-chromed. Straight & true with minor dimples. I'll do a through inspection and report back by email when I find out the shipping costs.

Tom

Thanx Tom,

I'd be interested in the rear one too, if only it were the right one for my 73.

idea.gif I wonder if those front dimples could be coaxed out by rolling/etc. the way they do paintless dent remove of sorts (obviously heavier metal though), cuz if straight they could be just about CW quality. Unfortunately I cannot see & touch them in person to really tell for sure though. dry.gif

Let me know what you think about being able to make the front one concours with some work but short of rechroming, when you send the email.

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
TJB/914
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Apr 20 2010, 05:54 PM) *

QUOTE(Thomas J Bliznik @ Apr 20 2010, 06:18 PM) *

tjbliznik@ameritech.net

Tom

Mr T,

Tom

Thanx Tom,

I'd be interested in the rear one too, if only it were the right one for my 73.

idea.gif I wonder if those front dimples could be coaxed out by rolling/etc. the way they do paintless dent remove of sorts (obviously heavier metal though), cuz if straight they could be just about CW quality. Unfortunately I cannot see & touch them in person to really tell for sure though. dry.gif

Let me know what you think about being able to make the front one concours with some work but short of rechroming, when you send the email.

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Hi Tom,

I don't know if the wave behind the tits can be pressed out?? Look at the back side photo & notice it is so slight, but shows up on the chromed side.

Your call???

BTW: Boxstr is next in line if you pass. poke.gif

Tom
TJB/914
SOLD

Thanks everyone. smile.gif

Tom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.