Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New 914 T-shirt for me, Can't get my wife off my back!!!
Michael N
post Apr 23 2010, 09:37 PM
Post #1

Certifiable

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,164
Region Association: Northern California

I found a link for a cheap T-shirt company and thought I would make a T-shirt out of a photo. As I was scrolling through pictures I had I decided on one with my wife in her car. I am pretty excited with the results. This was an actual photo of her car next to a Porsche Racing semi.

Attached Image

If anyone is interested in designing their own shirt, This is the link for a cheap ($6.99 shipped) T-shirt. The shirt is $2.00 and shipping is $4.99. I am not with this company just like 914 related garb.

Now I have a new joke by stating I am having a hard time getting my wife off my back etc.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
poorsche914
post Apr 24 2010, 08:25 AM
Post #2

T4 Supercharged

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,419
Region Association: South East States

Thanks for the link. That is super cheap for a one-off design.

If you read thru the specs, you will see that the print size is dependent on the resolution of the image file you send. Largest print size is 13.5" x 16.5". They recommend 200dpi but will take up to 300dpi. The file size is limited to 10mb.

If anyone needs help setting up a digital file, feel free to contact me via PM. I will size your supplied image to your specs and add text and then send you the file to send to the shirt site.

steve (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 05:39 PM