Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New 914 T-shirt for me
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Michael N
I found a link for a cheap T-shirt company and thought I would make a T-shirt out of a photo. As I was scrolling through pictures I had I decided on one with my wife in her car. I am pretty excited with the results. This was an actual photo of her car next to a Porsche Racing semi.

Click to view attachment

If anyone is interested in designing their own shirt, This is the link for a cheap ($6.99 shipped) T-shirt. The shirt is $2.00 and shipping is $4.99. I am not with this company just like 914 related garb.

Now I have a new joke by stating I am having a hard time getting my wife off my back etc.... av-943.gif
poorsche914
Thanks for the link. That is super cheap for a one-off design.

If you read thru the specs, you will see that the print size is dependent on the resolution of the image file you send. Largest print size is 13.5" x 16.5". They recommend 200dpi but will take up to 300dpi. The file size is limited to 10mb.

If anyone needs help setting up a digital file, feel free to contact me via PM. I will size your supplied image to your specs and add text and then send you the file to send to the shirt site.

steve driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.