Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> For Randy & Rob
McMark
post May 17 2010, 11:02 PM
Post #1

914 Freak!

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 419
Region Association: None

Randy, can you post a new thread with the best group shot and a link to ordering information?

Rob, can you post a list of who won what at the raffle? Probably don't need all the pictures, since there's so many. I can help with names, if you need it. And, you can post the thread back here first and I can move it out to the garage once it's all correct and polished.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post May 18 2010, 12:20 AM
Post #2

Apex killer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(McMark @ May 17 2010, 09:02 PM) *

Randy, can you post a new thread with the best group shot and a link to ordering information?

Rob, can you post a list of who won what at the raffle? Probably don't need all the pictures, since there's so many. I can help with names, if you need it. And, you can post the thread back here first and I can move it out to the garage once it's all correct and polished.

Yup! But it may take until Wednesday. I forgot my work computer at home today and I so fuchin' behind... Tomorrow will be hell plus I have to get a hold of Scott Yeaman and my insurance company.

I may have a way to make it more creative and participant involved. How about if I post a "hey, what did you win at WCR?" thread...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:13 AM