Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Randy & Rob
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
McMark
Randy, can you post a new thread with the best group shot and a link to ordering information?

Rob, can you post a list of who won what at the raffle? Probably don't need all the pictures, since there's so many. I can help with names, if you need it. And, you can post the thread back here first and I can move it out to the garage once it's all correct and polished.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(McMark @ May 17 2010, 09:02 PM) *

Randy, can you post a new thread with the best group shot and a link to ordering information?

Rob, can you post a list of who won what at the raffle? Probably don't need all the pictures, since there's so many. I can help with names, if you need it. And, you can post the thread back here first and I can move it out to the garage once it's all correct and polished.

Yup! But it may take until Wednesday. I forgot my work computer at home today and I so fuchin' behind... Tomorrow will be hell plus I have to get a hold of Scott Yeaman and my insurance company.

I may have a way to make it more creative and participant involved. How about if I post a "hey, what did you win at WCR?" thread...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.